Cammy Bell on Superscoreboard

10 in a Row

Just listing to Clyde 1 which i havent done in awhile..Low and behold i hear that Cammy Bell is on it ..This the same Cammy Bell that was forced to resign from the Rangers* podcast for getting caught using offensive tweets calling Celtic fans “papes”, “beggars”, “bead rattlers” and Romanists”..
What is this bitter tramp doing on national radio after that ?

Just listing to Clyde 1 which i havent done in awhile..Low and behold i hear that Cammy Bell is on it ..This the same Cammy Bell that was forced to resign from the Rangers* podcast for getting caught using offensive tweets calling Celtic fans “papes”, “beggars”, “bead rattlers” and Romanists”..
1646853466016.png

Cammy the hun keeper v Motherwell and the clanger that helped kept the Huns down for another year and provided another year of hilarity and jelly .

Another reason why you shouldn’t listen to it, it’s more like a heart on hand pod cast, than a national radio show these days, full of EBT all stars, car wreck of a show, best ignored…..

Think we all know the answer to that.

Is it a radio programme?
Here’s me thinking Sevco were a step ahead wi audio match programmes for the blind..

So, it's not just me who finds wee Shug a total irritation then ? Like several of you, I stopped listening to his diatribe, I don't know, maybe 4 or 5 years back. Thing is, for me it's not the fact that I don't agree with him. No, it's the fact that he's a thoroughly unpleasant person.

Giving my age away here, but I thought you meant Cammy Fraser, a rangers fringe player who played for them around the mid 80s.

I'm sure he scored in a mental 4 each game at a wet and windy ibrox in the mid 80s. Great game, Murdo McLeod made it 4 each in the end IIRC!

Not sure why folk are getting upset about the Clyde open line?? It's always been shite ever since Jimmy " were you at the game" Sanderson snuffed it......Bad pundits, terrible hosts, lame callers...it's always been there! From Parks and McNee to Keevins and fat Derek......I actually quite enjoy it purely for the Hun tears and the space cadets who call the show....oh and I actually find the young guy who hosts it now a very good and balanced presenter

It's not so much the show itself that turned me off. I think we all know what to expect when the discussion usually revolves around Celtic and sevco. The way I looked at it, was, would I spend time in the company of someone I found, at times, quite offensive ? Would I really want to listen to his nonsense in the comfort of my home ? There's nothing like well-balanced intelligent comment, .......and that adequately describes wee Shug. Nothing like well-balanced......you know the rest.

Members online

Latest posts

Back