Can this be done?

Imatim

Cut and paste from Johnjames site

a536a4d10023e74f3d28a6775690f5d3
Red and Whitesays:
September 20, 2018 at 12:38 am
Peat sat at the Apex of a Rangers supporting FA that knowingly registered david Murray’s EBT international superstar players on ridiculously low official salaries and no questions were asked.
“Imperfect but eligible” stated Sandy Bryson until the Supreme Court ruled unlawful and thus “imperfect and unlawful”.
Every set of accounts RFC lodged with Peat’s SFA were deliberate false instruments. No EBT tax dodging numbers included.
UEFA should strip the illegal RFC EBT years from their tournaments’ histories. It was all unlawful and UEFA and fifa knows it.
King is holding a busted flush and bluffing. He’s all in with his own and others money.
Why don’t we all go to CAS or the High Court on the RFC and TRFC are the same club childish nonsense? We know five judges in three cases have answered that issue in their commentary. It’s not legally in Scotland or the UK the same football club. It’s a NEW CLUB.
Even if the SFA and SPFL decide they’re going to pretend it is the same.
Instead of fans hiring lawyers over res12 and dealing with the SFA, fans should take their lawyers to judicial review on the Supreme Court finding on EBTs and thus 15 titles or so. There’s a six year time limitation from 2017. Completely bypass the SFA and SPFL and Celtic or anyone else. UEFA and fifa will have to go with court rulings.

Find out what happened to Fans for Judicial Review...

So, as things stand the SFA are untouchable?

Is there anyone of a fair minded persuasion that doesn't believe that fraud has been committed? That being the case then surely the matter should be handed over to those in the legal system that deal in prosecuting matters pertaining to fraud?

The evidence is well and truly there to support this.

So, as things stand the SFA are untouchable?

Is there anyone of a fair minded persuasion that doesn't believe that fraud has been committed? That being the case then surely the matter should be handed over to those in the legal system that deal in prosecuting matters pertaining to fraud?

The evidence is well and truly there to support this.

There isn’t the will to do it. That’s the bottom line. If Celtic don’t ask for clarification from UEFA then it’s dead in the water. They should call out Peat on his involvement and why nothing done? They won’t. So, they will get away with it. A bit like this.

There isn’t the will to do it. That’s the bottom line. If Celtic don’t ask for clarification from UEFA then it’s dead in the water. They should call out Peat on his involvement and why nothing done? They won’t. So, they will get away with it. A bit like this.

I think Celtic might not want to fight a case they have little chance of winning,as things stand yes the evidence is there for all to see but no one seems to want to pick it up?we have manager and players Reps out there but even although they are aware
of the situation not word has been said ?why not?

The chance to challenge this in the Court of Session was passed up and never properly explained to the support.

Correct that it was studied and believed to be impossible to get it to court due to the wording/binding of how the SFA covered their backs.

Also correct, it has never been FULLY explained but was done so in a general, easy to understand manner. Personally, I tend to believe that it is a non-starter.

Dungcaster and his SFA pal - forget the sleek it bastards name- emphasised there was no case for the SFA to answer UNLESS they voluntarily provided info they never will.

The fact they were asked to investigate the whole debacle by the SPFL and rejected them is indicative of the high level ongoing cover up.

They can - AND DO - as they please.

Until our board tackles the issue, even organisations such as TheOffshoreGame are ignored at will.

Otherwise, it is up to our support to withdraw support at SFA run games or stay away from Scottish football en masse.

I would like to see our support boycott EVERY game until the whole cheating lot of Sevco cheerleading bastards are booted out of the game for good!

Won't happen though and we shall continue to be shafted week in, week out. Why? Because we let it happen.

Correct that it was studied and believed to be impossible to get it to court due to the wording/binding of how the SFA covered their backs.

Also correct, it has never been FULLY explained but was done so in a general, easy to understand manner. Personally, I tend to believe that it is a non-starter.

Dungcaster and his SFA pal - forget the sleek it bastards name- emphasised there was no case for the SFA to answer UNLESS they voluntarily provided info they never will.

The fact they were asked to investigate the whole debacle by the SPFL and rejected them is indicative of the high level ongoing cover up.

They can - AND DO - as they please.

Until our board tackles the issue, even organisations such as TheOffshoreGame are ignored at will.

Otherwise, it is up to our support to withdraw support at SFA run games or stay away from Scottish football en masse.

I would like to see our support boycott EVERY game until the whole cheating lot of Sevco cheerleading bastards are booted out of the game for good!

Won't happen though and we shall continue to be shafted week in, week out. Why? Because we let it happen.
You are right there are large elements of the support who would always turn up. Even if we did manage a total boycott Sky TV would be brass neck enough to ignore it, probably move the camera away from our end?

Just hit report button, mate ?

Apologies, fingers too feckin' fat for small phone ? Hopefully didn't set alarm bells ringing as I clicked out straight away!!!

We need a leader/leaders and a coherent straegy to get the vast majority to follow. Running about like headless chickens with different blogs, forums and opinions on everything yet doing nothing

I'm not a leader but will remain steadfast (nearly said loyal) and true until any bitter end.

I read on CQN someone saying that as a shareholder of Celtic shares they felt that SFA had been complicit in a fraud that did or could have affected share prices. We call them Football teams but they are in reality businesses. It seems to me one company committed fraud, with the tacit approval of the SFA, to cheat a rival company of potential Champions league income. If it is football teams it's cheating, if it is companies it's fraud. This should be a criminal investigation. Could Celtic shareholders launch an American style class action law suit against SFA for their part in the fraud. Could that be done or am I full of shite and wishful thinking. I don't know much about the law but would love to hear the opinion of someone who does.
Hail Hail fae PRD

I read on CQN someone saying that as a shareholder of Celtic shares they felt that SFA had been complicit in a fraud that did or could have affected share prices. We call them Football teams but they are in reality businesses. It seems to me one company committed fraud, with the tacit approval of the SFA, to cheat a rival company of potential Champions league income. If it is football teams it's cheating, if it is companies it's fraud. This should be a criminal investigation. Could Celtic shareholders launch an American style class action law suit against SFA for their part in the fraud. Could that be done or am I full of shite and wishful thinking. I don't know much about the law but would love to hear the opinion of someone who does.
Hail Hail fae PRD

I'm a shareholder and I firmly believe fraud was committed and this is a route that should be explored.

I too would like to hear why we cannot go down this road

Hail Hail fae PRD

I’ve no understanding of law but what is obvious is that a COMPANY can be prosecuted for fraud

so if that’s the case then Celtic shareholders can pursue oldco in a court of law and liabilities would fall to BDO as liquidators of said company.... BUT hold on a wee moment..... didn’t the Sevco in their desperation for that wee licence (as a new club) to play the fitba against the mighty Brechin City agree to pay any and all footballing debts of the deid Rangers so surely they are liable for any forthcoming lawsuits.?

Maybe eventually when a new liguidation stares them in the face then the aforementioned Sevco might claim that that pesky Rangers ain’t them as they are a new club

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back