Cartoon Characters That Were Probably....

Hoopy427

Huns!

It's Friday night so we need some nonsense.

Scrappy Doo - defo hun annoying wee cunt.

Deputy Dawg

Tom from Tom and Jerry, I know he was a cat but too dim to be a Tim.

Boo Boo Bear

Dick Dastardly

Big Bird from Sesame Street irritating fucker!

Bod - looked surprisingly like Ryan Kunt

Any more?

Scrappy Doo is the most annoying shitebag ever. He is going into my Room 101 with that horrific jester Timothy Claypole from bloody Rentaghost!!!!

Anyway, other sevco supporting cartoon characters:

Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmatians

Scar from The Lion King (not to be confused with the glib and shameless Lying King)

Mr Burns from The Simpsons

Scrappy Doo is the most annoying shitebag ever. He is going into my Room 101 with that horrific jester Timothy Claypole from bloody Rentaghost!!!!

Anyway, other sevco supporting cartoon characters:

Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmatians

Scar from The Lion King (not to be confused with the glib and shameless Lying King)

Mr Burns from The Simpsons
I'm a big animal lover but I'd happily axe murder that Scrappy Doo, little bastard ruined Scoobie Doo for ever!
Timothy Claypole there's a blast from the past! An absolute wanker I'm sure I boycotted Rentaghost as a sprog because of that twat!

When Homer and Abe Simpson go to a Pub in Ireland some of the customers are wearing Celtic tops.

Who hasna heard of the facist Oor King Wullie Boys- created by D C Thomson who don’t knowingly employ Catholics.

I worked with a guy from East Belfast who did not give two fucks about Irish/British Catholic/Prod Loyalist/Nationalist, he just wanted to get stoned without being shot for it by people he called the Hair Bear Bunch. That’s what he called loyalist paramilitaries. “Stoned to fuck or what” was his catchphrase.
So, The Hair Bear Bunch are probably Sevvies given the fact they were loyalist paramilitaries

Back