Cartoon Characters That Were Probably....

Huns!

It's Friday night so we need some nonsense.

Scrappy Doo - defo hun annoying wee cunt.

Deputy Dawg

Tom from Tom and Jerry, I know he was a cat but too dim to be a Tim.

Boo Boo Bear

Dick Dastardly

Big Bird from Sesame Street irritating fucker!

Bod - looked surprisingly like Ryan Kunt

Any more?
Elmer Fudd was definitely a hun, especially with his obvious speech impediment and purple heid when Bugs Bunny fucked wie his damaged psyche.

And a' that ragin ragin in the wee man.

Bugs was definitely a Tim and a good Republican. He would ambush the bejesus oot o' the fud's Fudd just like the Flying Column did in the ald country.

When Homer and Abe Simpson go to a Pub in Ireland some of the customers are wearing Celtic tops.

Who hasna heard of the facist Oor King Wullie Boys- created by D C Thomson who don’t knowingly employ Catholics.

I worked with a guy from East Belfast who did not give two fucks about Irish/British Catholic/Prod Loyalist/Nationalist, he just wanted to get stoned without being shot for it by people he called the Hair Bear Bunch. That’s what he called loyalist paramilitaries. “Stoned to fuck or what” was his catchphrase.
So, The Hair Bear Bunch are probably Sevvies given the fact they were loyalist paramilitaries
Hair Bear Bunch had a belter o' a tune though.

Dudley Watkins apparently had a comic strip based on an Irish family fae Little John Street, Rich - DCT turned it doon because of the positive image it portrayed of Catholics.

Not too worry, mate.........I still pish on their building when I'm waiting for the bus home after a night.

Dudley Watkins apparently had a comic strip based on an Irish family fae Little John Street, Rich - DCT turned it doon because of the positive image it portrayed of Catholics.

Not too worry, mate.........I still pish on their building when I'm waiting for the bus home after a night.
decades ago, before the interweb
I thought I'd do a run of Oor Wullie t shirts, so I send a letter to DC Thompson to ask if I could use Oor Wullie for a t shirt, I was designing, for a 'gig' I was vending at
I got a letter back a couple of weeks later, saying "Under no circumstances, do we give you permission to use the image of one of Scotland's beloved characters"
So, true to form, and me following the letter of the law...I did them anyway, and sold them all within the first hour
It's Oor Wullie FFS, not a Disney character, now those guys would show up at your front door with a battery of lawyers in tow
HH

Even as an innocent child I thought the hair bear bunch were all off their tits on drugs!
Possibly they introduced me to illegal substances.
Can you sue a cartoon? 🤔

Even as an innocent child I thought the hair bear bunch were all off their tits on drugs!
Possibly they introduced me to illegal substances.
Can you sue a cartoon? 🤔
A few years ago a group of us were in a pub blethering about philosophy, the meaning of life and The Hair Bear Bunch. One of my pals started arguing that the big cheese in the Hair Bear Bunch was a lion. No matter how much we explained to him that the clue was in the name of the programme he was adamant he was a fecking lion!

A few years ago a group of us were in a pub blethering about philosophy, the meaning of life and The Hair Bear Bunch. One of my pals started arguing that the big cheese in the Hair Bear Bunch was a lion. No matter how much we explained to him that the clue was in the name of the programme he was adamant he was a fecking lion!
It's the age-old debate writ new.

The original debate began wie 'what the fuck was Goofy?'

There was one argument that cited him as a dog, but Pluto was the feckin dog and mostly acted like a feckin dog. My money was on Goofy being a coo, but I'll defer to your judgement on that, Bridie due to your geographical familiarity with fresians.

On Dil's Disney troubles, I did get chucked oot the Epcot Centre in Orlando for getting handsie with Daisy Duck at a homestead barbecue (feckin sangria). Imagine my mortification when I found out that it was actually someone in a costume? Imagine my abject horror when I found out that said someone was actually a fella.

I felt duped and wrote a strongly worded letter to the corporate division of Disney expressing my disgust

Members online

Latest posts

Back