Cartoon Characters That Were Probably....

It's the age-old debate writ new.

The original debate began wie 'what the fuck was Goofy?'

There was one argument that cited him as a dog, but Pluto was the feckin dog and mostly acted like a feckin dog. My money was on Goofy being a coo, but I'll defer to your judgement on that, Bridie due to your geographical familiarity with fresians.

On Dil's Disney troubles, I did get chucked oot the Epcot Centre in Orlando for getting handsie with Daisy Duck at a homestead barbecue (feckin sangria). Imagine my mortification when I found out that it was actually someone in a costume? Imagine my abject horror when I found out that said someone was actually a fella.

I felt duped and wrote a strongly worded letter to the corporate division of Disney expressing my disgust
You cummin ooooot šŸ˜±

HH šŸ˜±

Time to get down to the serious stuff troops.

I'll highlight a character - his name did him nae favours.

Baloo the Bear.

This guy is a tim. Even if we are his 2nd team

- bear necessities
Lad never lived outwith his means.

- took mowgli
Under his wing and didn't want to kick him out the "jungle" despite the rest wanting to. The cub was welcome in his club despite him not being the same species

- has patter

- can write and sing a good tune

- had a dust up with an selfish Orange bastard in his ain midden - nearly died fighting another

- once he was done with the jungle the lad travelled to England and teamed up with robin hood, an outlaw dressed in green, to take from the rich and give to the poor.
The monarchy back then was more fucked up than it is now. So I'll give Baloo and Robin a pass backing a cunt called Richard

Rest my case

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back