Cartoon Characters That Were Probably....

Just turned over to Naked Attraction! (Hoping to see a decent pair of..... whatever) A non binary pan sexual is choosing a mate! Candidate 1 is called Pink and was born with a vagina but identifies as a male!!!
I was born a human but really I identify as being a tiger, or maybe an oak tree, next week I might be decide I'm a chest of drawers watch this space...

I doubt that a posh lass like Penelope Pitstop would frequent a wonderful pub like The Phoenix. I'd imagine she'd fit in much better at one of those upper market classy wine bars you sup cocktails in like The Arctic Bar.
Plenty o' cocks and no a lot o' tail in the Arctic, mate.

Now if you're talking The Town House, then that's a classy joint, Bridie

I even roll oot the kebab suit when I frequent that wee bit o' heaven.

Apparently there are 71 gender options on Facebook! So male, female and 69 others! 😹
I'm all for diversity and inclusiveness, Hoopy, but to be honest - I'm getting a bit peeved wie this shite that a lot o' these folk peddle nowadays.

There's a total zoomer camping outside the City Churches in Dundee doing a 6-week fast and identifying as an ecophile????

I know that I like to dive into a bush, but I was thinking more growler than foliage

Just turned over to Naked Attraction! (Hoping to see a decent pair of..... whatever) A non binary pan sexual is choosing a mate! Candidate 1 is called Pink and was born with a vagina but identifies as a male!!!
I was born a human but really I identify as being a tiger, or maybe an oak tree, next week I might be decide I'm a chest of drawers watch this space...
All that non binary stuff does ma tits in, that’s ma non binary pan sexual just pretend I’ve really got a pair of tits that I tell you Ive got even though you can’t see them but they’re real coz I say so

There is someone who works for The Guardian who was a DFAB (Designated Female At Birth) and wants to be male. Was taking Male Hormones, grew a beard, stopped ovulating and began to live as a man. After a few years this person decides to have a baby. Stops taking hormones starts producing eggs again then gets pregnant. After 9 months gives birth oot their vagina. Starts the male hormones again then takes the registry office to court because they won’t let this person register as the father.

There is someone who works for The Guardian who was a DFAB (Designated Female At Birth) and wants to be male. Was taking Male Hormones, grew a beard, stopped ovulating and began to live as a man. After a few years this person decides to have a baby. Stops taking hormones starts producing eggs again then gets pregnant. After 9 months gives birth oot their vagina. Starts the male hormones again then takes the registry office to court because they won’t let this person register as the father.
Did they tell them to go fuck themselves and they said "but we already did"?

I'm all for diversity and inclusiveness, Hoopy, but to be honest - I'm getting a bit peeved wie this shite that a lot o' these folk peddle nowadays.

There's a total zoomer camping outside the City Churches in Dundee doing a 6-week fast and identifying as an ecophile????

I know that I like to dive into a bush, but I was thinking more growler than foliage
Ye know the auld saying SP, A birds bush is better in yer hand.

There's a total zoomed camping
I'm learning so much watching naked attraction mate, we have chick's with dicks, men with tits with no nipples, women with cocks, im as confused as fuck but fair play to them they seem happy. 🤷‍♂️

DFAB ? I thought they were houses knocked out in factories in the 50s

Dating must be a right cunt these days, man meets woman, man apologises to woman because he has a vagina, woman complains that man's breasts don't have nipples, man complains that woman's penis is rather small, woman says you'll never get me off with that vagina, man complains that woman's beard is itchy, woman skelps man because the Ranjurs got beat, man starts crying. 🤷‍♂️

Dating must be a right cunt these days, man meets woman, man apologises to woman because he has a vagina, woman complains that man's breasts don't have nipples, man complains that woman's penis is rather small, woman says you'll never get me off with that vagina, man complains that woman's beard is itchy, woman skelps man because the Ranjurs got beat, man starts crying. 🤷‍♂️
I'm waiting for some cunt and/prick, both, to turn up on Dragons den with Tampons for men! Oh wait! This has probably already been done.

That's just a description o' sistermaw, Hoopy.

They fuckers have been self-procreating for at least three centuries now via their grossly deformed genitalia.

Even their statesperson is referred to as Elizabeth Regina and you can't tell me that that doesn't sound like a really nasty venereal disease.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back