Celtic’s July 2013 trip to Brentford, Romaine Sawyers and their striker, Neil Maupay

Thanks MD, really appreciate your continued support. The whole Ntcham thing stinks but I guess Celtic are not immune to these tactics. Though I must say we don't get it too often and that says a lot for our scouting of character as well as talent.
As for Maupay BB. He'd get in our team as a first choice striker imo. Can play on his own but if we played him with Edouard and Eddy's preference to roam and link, man I could see a real strikeforce. That pairing would be unstoppable!

Thanks MD, really appreciate your continued support. The whole Ntcham thing stinks but I guess Celtic are not immune to these tactics. Though I must say we don't get it too often and that says a lot for our scouting of character as well as talent.
As for Maupay BB. He'd get in our team as a first choice striker imo. Can play on his own but if we played him with Edouard and Eddy's preference to roam and link, man I could see a real strikeforce. That pairing would be unstoppable!
Good article niall be honest don't know about the Bhoy maupay, but have said for a while on here eddy is no Centre forward.would love to see someone along side him.
Hopefully that happens this season cos in my Opinion this one is more Crucial than the 8 that's gone before, when we do it would love the Club to go all in for 10! HH.

Good article niall be honest don't know about the Bhoy maupay, but have said for a while on here eddy is no Centre forward.would love to see someone along side him.
Hopefully that happens this season cos in my Opinion this one is more Crucial than the 8 that's gone before, when we do it would love the Club to go all in for 10! HH.
Thanks Galway.
Transfer activity so far looks like we are going for it Galway. I think we're far from finished. We've gutted the squad and on paper it looks like we're getting quality. Time will tell. Lenny seems certain he wants a striker. If we play 2 up and it looks like we will, then another striker is bound to come in. May be a late arrival though, once we know where we stand after the initial couple of qualifiers

Great article Niall...brought back fantastic memories for me. Was at the Celtic Brentford match. Wish Celtic would come down south again for a preseason friendly

I heard that after all the Provo singing a few brawls with Sunderland fans and Tommy Robinson, and the bad press that attracted, Celtic have decided not to play pre season games in England for a while.

It’s a PR disaster where Sevconians and their pals in the press have a field day to drag our reputation down in England as the Provos sporting wing.

Let’s face it, no matter how many times the board ask for us to just sing Celtic songs, there are always a group who will belt them out. And that’s all everyone uses to attack us, so I am not fussed we don’t play there until we can go away there and sing about our team rather than the Belfast Brigade.

Back