Celtic 1 Rosenborg 0 - Post Match comments

I would like to see someone with bulk and muscle up front with Griff as we seen with the big fella from the back ( sorry can't spell his name). When he got head to the ball we done something,there must be a free agent somewhere ,to light at the front

Thought Benkovic was out standing last night along with KT,Griff when he appeared thought Ntcham was awful,at times seems to me we’re lost going forward very slow paced know it’s hard against a team that just sits in to defend trying to hit us on break,think last night will be much the same against Kilmarnock on Sunday

Edouard reminds me of the months before the obvious was realized by Strachan that Samaras was not great in a more static central role but was a great attacking forward coming in off the left.
Think Eddie has it in him to come off deep from either side but he is not currently a centre forward or poacher like Griff as he has being played in last few games.

Always dread Killie away ... that pitch is a fucking disgrace.

Delighted with the result but that's about it.

I never want Sinclair to pull on a hooped shirt again. He's such a weed! No balls, no passion and looks like he's about to break down in tears.

Edourde went AWOL. Rogic has not played a decent game since signing his new contract. NCham - Jesus wept! McGregor; what is wrong with the wee man? He was always reliable for putting in 100%, he's lost all composure. Lustig, love the big man, but he shouldn't have played most of last season never mind this one. Pace died long ago.

Broony, KT, Griff and Benkovic gave all. I like the him at CB.

Long season ahead!
I think the wee Mac,s confidence has taken a knock after being left out of the ex rangers team sorry I ment Scotland sure to bounce back

I think the wee Mac,s confidence has taken a knock after being left out of the ex rangers team sorry I ment Scotland sure to bounce back
Hard to work out what has been missing in last few games, maybe we just have needed a bit more luck and a whole new view is had. Like Griff against hearts doing all the hard work waltzing around but then scuffing the finish, we should have won that match.
Think Mac and Rogic tend to play in too similar an area and style / role to be consistently that effective when both are played. They are both potentially superb players but don't seem to gel as well together unless someone else is opening up space for them dragging defenders around like Roberts did and Armstrong could do when on form.
Unless I am mistaken they seldom were played together in the past! Mac would often come on for Rogic!

Ntcham is also not firing consistently for whatever reason €€€ and he again is not part of an effective attacking midfield. Our left side in past few games has basically been KT alone.
For all the concerns and complaints about Sinclair, he at least brings other players in to play, yes he misses a lot of chances, but he often created or helped create those chances, and to be fair to him when he is not played we have not even missed chances inside the box from the left side, just flat.
Like to see what Mulumbu brings, think he could work space and surprise us, hoping so anyway.

Back