Celtic AGM - The Persistent Elephant in the Room and Peter Lawwell's Mysterious Resistance

By the way.........non-profits in the USA get tax exemption (as do organised religions). Have you ever wondered why all those TV evangelists have private jets????

I've always wondered why God has not made them crash for the way they exploit his people and use him as the bad guy dishing out rules that no-one seems to care about and threating to put people in fires.
Aye, there's a red hot poker in the bad place with that lots name on it.

The only credible board i remember was the "Bunnet's",been going to Celtic matches since 1962 and there was always a disconnect between the fan's and them,nowadays the spotlight shone by social media, means a forensic cross examination into everything which comes into the public gaze, in this case, it's the current board,phuq them,there just doing what boards do,scam fan's for every "thin dime" they can get and pat themselves on the back,so,when it come's down to it, the only thing that matters, is the fan's and the bhoys on the pitch!

Yes will be at the game as per all these folk who have opinions on our great club how many will be there and have been there for 35 unbroken years 40 intold together disgusted what our club has become We used to be a club for everyone and always against oppression and facism where are we now

Yes will be at the game as per all these folk who have opinions on our great club how many will be there and have been there for 35 unbroken years 40 intold together disgusted what our club has become We used to be a club for everyone and always against oppression and facism where are we now
Still are have you been following the foundation donations on here and Glasgow United.

The Club does not determine the characteristics and preferences of the individual, Jpw.

There are Celtic fans who are conservative. Celtic fans who are militant. Celtic fans who are progressive. Celtic fans who are regressive. There are even a tiny minority of Celtic fans that are thugs.

The club is the sum of its parts, it is no more driven by individuals than the individuals are driven by the club.

We love Celtic, but we all have our own mind.

To the best of my knowledge, Celtic has never turned it's back on anyone regardless of their stripe. By definition - that makes it a club for everyone.

Only became aware of AGM'S in the last few years,prior to that,did'nt give a phuq about about them,until Fergus stepped up,the fan's and the team are the heart and soul of Celtic and always will be!

SFM on the ball

"At the moment he has shares in a non trading, and aside from an under-funded debt laden Co that runs a club struggling for survival, non asset company. Sevco own the SFA membership and SPFL share. …..In other words his shares are worth diddly squat.

He is adding value to shares that held no value previously, by attaching them directly to the assets of Sevco. How he proposes to advantage himself via that situation may be numerous and situationally dependent..

I doubt he would have to "call", for admin, but rather sit back and wait should it happen.

I am of course assuming that BDO have dealt with wee Craigy's floating charge and the assets are now unencumbered. ………….Surely you jest that the SFA may be assed about his direct involvement. If anything, it is slightly more honest than his current shadow position."

Back