Celtic art fir sale

Smelltheg-love

Stunning contemporary Celtic Fc art for sale
Below is an example of outer unique artistic perspective of wizard Jimmy Johnstone. They are so unique, no 2 look the same the same as the photocopier fades with each copy
No need to check out our website for more celtic legends, all pictures look the same

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

as a special offer if you require lighting we can provide you with a deal on lighters
4 for £1 plus £19 post and packaging

1625525287852.png

Last edited:
Below is an example of outer unique artistic perspective of wizard Jimmy Johnstone.
No need to check out our website for more celtic legends, all pictures look the same

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

as a special offer if you require lighting we can provide you with a deal on lighters

View attachment 14789
Jimmy Johnstone me hole. It's fuckin blatantly obvious that's Tom rogic!

Below is an example of outer unique artistic perspective of wizard Jimmy Johnstone. They are so unique, no 2 look the same the same as the photocopier fades with each copy

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

View attachment 14789
Awe that's fuckin shithot man it's so minimalistic 🤣🤣

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

View attachment 14789
Is this an original ? if so it's underpriced truly stupendous art and could be any Celtic Legend throughout our great history.
Can't wait to see the big cup being held and the quadruple trophies being added in to hopefully more exquisite work from a clearly talented child genius. Magnificent 👏

Is this an original ? if so it's underpriced truly stupendous art and could be any Celtic Legend throughout our great history.
Can't wait to see the big cup being held and the quadruple trophies being added in to hopefully more exquisite work from a clearly talented child genius. Magnificent 👏
i'm waiting till school restarts and they learn to draw cups with big ears

Back