Celtic art fir sale

Stunning contemporary Celtic Fc art for sale
Below is an example of outer unique artistic perspective of wizard Jimmy Johnstone. They are so unique, no 2 look the same the same as the photocopier fades with each copy
No need to check out our website for more celtic legends, all pictures look the same

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

as a special offer if you require lighting we can provide you with a deal on lighters
4 for £1 plus £19 post and packaging

View attachment 14789
them shorts alone must be worth 75 quid

i'm waiting till school restarts and they learn to draw cups with big ears
Knew it ....their talent is unquestionable ...I look forward to it with great excitement. I suppose really now we should be thanking shelbee for the original post now who without their input we would not have discovered the great artists and entrepreneurs we have amongst our own. 😊

For Sale.....Henrick's Tongue......This is the genuine article.....Bids starting at £5,000....No time wasters

View attachment 14801
Autographed Bible for sale, signed by JEBUS himself
Also the basket that Moses was left in among the reeds
Both come with authentication certificate
Also signed lithograph of Noah on his magic zoo boat
WIll do a package deal for interested parties

Stunning contemporary Celtic Fc art for sale
Below is an example of outer unique artistic perspective of wizard Jimmy Johnstone. They are so unique, no 2 look the same the same as the photocopier fades with each copy
No need to check out our website for more celtic legends, all pictures look the same

www.my4yearolddrewit.com

as a special offer if you require lighting we can provide you with a deal on lighters
4 for £1 plus £19 post and packaging

View attachment 14789
T.S. Lowry on the phone Glove claiming plagerism.

Back