Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell to stand down at end of season

Is he a spiv?

Whats his vision?

Why does he have some really odd companies on companies house, very similar to the weird companies involved at sevco?

Isn't his job always been smoke and mirrors for personal gain?

Ive never heard the man make a straight statement on anything.

He is a shadow dancer imo.

he is smoke and mirrors in action, imo.
there's a game on

Is he a spiv?

Whats his vision?

Why does he have some really odd companies on companies house, very similar to the weird companies involved at sevco?

the game got binned

is he a spiv?
I not sure, it is your question, you have that opinion ?

Whats his vision?
For the Trust
Engagement with Club, reuniting shareholders with their lost shares, trying to create a voice through the Trust to engage with the Board on supporter issues.
Attempting to creating a block of shares through Trust to strengthen supporters voting position
Personal not so sure,

What is odd about them ? Im intrigued

Its not my statement to make, not a question that i can answer, again im intrigued

Ok thats fair enough, i've always found him to be plausible, sometimes prickly

Your opinion which i'm happy for you to have, but based on what ?

the game got binned

is he a spiv?
I not sure, it is your question, you have that opinion ?

Whats his vision?
For the Trust
Engagement with Club, reuniting shareholders with their lost shares, trying to create a voice through the Trust to engage with the Board on supporter issues.
Attempting to creating a block of shares through Trust to strengthen supporters voting position
Personal not so sure,

What is odd about them ? Im intrigued

Its not my statement to make, not a question that i can answer, again im intrigued

Ok thats fair enough, i've always found him to be plausible, sometimes prickly

He choses to hide in the shadows, his business interests are all clouded in mystery, he is described by Celtic wiki as being a Spin meister.

e certainly could be a spiv. But he is very clandestine.

His Company heavidor on companies house is a bit odd to say least.

He is described asa man with financial interests.

He was heavily involved in convincing other people to part with their cash to invest in McCann

Who was very very prudent with his cash and described by Celtic fans as biscuit tin. Is that the vision for the trust? Cause thats not the change the people trusting trust are hoping for.

But they dont ever claim to be wanting ambition, hence smoke and mirrors.

lot of people assume the trust are fighting for more ambition.

Your list of what the trust are all about is not really something people who want change are that interested in. they want ambition.

Hence smoke and mirrors. trust want change and the change fans want cant be affected by the trust and its not even their intention. But because people want change and some people in trust driving certain aspects of change other people want the others assume trust are the people to create the change for ambition. But they are not promoting any change for the better that fans are hoping to see implemented.

its all smoke and mirrors.

Ask low a straight question he will give you spin meister answers.

not sure why thats move in right direction?

He is lone shark and his heavidor symbol is Glam picture of bowie.

Now that in itself is strange icon to make as your moniker.

Bowie is all about masks and odd loner wolf type individual and his history is shrouded in controversial space ball oddities, especially the claims made by numerous underage girls about his predatory behaviours at peak of his fame in the metrosexual underworld.

Now I like bowie music

But having him as your moniker makes a strange statement

And well since the claims made in broadsheets about a strange underground network of odd fellows, would it be a good move to have your moniker for celtic change to be an odd fellow steeped in massive controversial topics some of the most alarming.

I would class bowie as a shadow figure

strange that low would make himself fit that moniker to his main point of contact

I see nothing about Davi low that spires confidence.

in fact having been large part in the takeover for a biscuit tin approach

I think he is a poor choice of leader if your looking for ambition project at celtic

Last edited:
He choses to hide in the shadows, his business interests are all clouded in mystery, he is described by Celtic wiki as being a Spin meister.

e certainly could be a spiv. But he is very clandestine.

His Company heavidor on companies house is a bit odd to say least.

He is described asa man with financial interests.

He was heavily involved in convincing other people to part with their cash to invest in McCann

Who was very very prudent with his cash and described by Celtic fans as biscuit tin. Is that the vision for the trust? Cause thats not the change the people trusting trust are hoping for.

But they dont ever claim to be wanting ambition, hence smoke and mirrors.

lot of people assume the trust are fighting for more ambition.

Your list of what the trust are all about is not really something people who want change are that interested in. they want ambition.

Hence smoke and mirrors. trust want change and the change fans want cant be affected by the trust and its not even their intention. But because people want change and some people in trust driving certain aspects of change other people want the others assume trust are the people to create the change for ambition. But they are not promoting any change for the better that fans are hoping to see implemented.

its all smoke and mirrors.

Ask low a straight question he will give you spin meister answers.

not sure why thats move in right direction?

He is lone shark and his heavidor symbol is Glam picture of bowie.

Now that in itself is strange icon to make as your moniker.

Bowie is all about masks and odd loner wolf type individual and his history is shrouded in controversial space ball oddities, especially the claims made by numerous underage girls about his predatory behaviours at peak of his fame in the metrosexual underworld.

Now I like bowie music

But having him as your moniker makes a strange statement

And well since the claims made in broadsheets about a strange underground network of odd fellows, would it be a good move to have your moniker for celtic change to be an odd fellow steeped in massive controversial topics some of the most alarming.

I would class bowie as a shadow figure

strange that low would make himself fit that moniker to his main point of contact

I see nothing about Davi low that spires confidence.

in fact having been large part in the takeover for a biscuit tin approach

I think he is a poor choice of leader if your looking for ambition project at celtic
He's perhaps just a guy that doesn't have his affairs washed in public, prefers to keep his business to himself. He sounds to me by your description like an investor. Has a bit of money and takes a small shareholding in other businesses with a view to a profit.

The Bowie thing, your perhaps reading a bit too much into.
The moniker is of Bowie's Low album cover. David Low. A bowie fan that has two of his names on the cover of an album. Nothing unusal there.

I don't think his/Trusts aim is to sell ambition to the Club, it doesn't matter how ambitious we supporters are, we're at the whim of DD. The Trust aint selling something thats a pipedream. Small incremental steps. They're just like most of us on here sick of the discord between board/supporter. They view this vehicle as a movement towards supporter engagement with the powers that be. The Board aint going to listen to 10 different supporters association or the Green Brigade. But they will listen to a plausible group that has tens of thousands of supporters/shareholders involved that has a block of voting right. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Pains me to say it but across the city, we can laugh at their disorganisations, confetti shares etc. But their board has no choice but to listen as they are one of the largest shareholders. We in the meantime are wathcing our Club crumble in front of ours eyes and have had nothing from our Board.

PS re. ambition costs money TET as you'll understand.
Our Board's does not match the supporters ambition.

He's perhaps just a guy that doesn't have his affairs washed in public, prefers to keep his business to himself. He sounds to me by your description like an investor. Has a bit of money and takes a small shareholding in other businesses with a view to a profit.

The Bowie thing, your perhaps reading a bit too much into.
The moniker is of Bowie's Low album cover. David Low. A bowie fan that has two of his names on the cover of an album. Nothing unusal there.

I don't think his/Trusts aim is to sell ambition to the Club, it doesn't matter how ambitious we supporters are, we're at the whim of DD. The Trust aint selling something thats a pipedream. Small incremental steps. They're just like most of us on here sick of the discord between board/supporter. They view this vehicle as a movement towards supporter engagement with the powers that be. The Board aint going to listen to 10 different supporters association or the Green Brigade. But they will listen to a plausible group that has tens of thousands of supporters/shareholders involved that has a block of voting right. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Pains me to say it but across the city, we can laugh at their disorganisations, confetti shares etc. But their board has no choice but to listen as they are one of the largest shareholders. We in the meantime are wathcing our Club crumble in front of ours eyes and have had nothing from our Board.

PS re. ambition costs money TET as you'll understand.
Our Board's does not match the supporters ambition.
neither does the trust in their own constitution

Red flags are much worse for DL than any of the current board imo

Yet you defend low based on his mysteriousness, the very thing that all Spivs do.

they are lone wolves with a set aim of personal profit with other peoples money.

I see nothing to convince me he is a good guy.

I see lots of things that make me think he may be a very bad guy. I dont think he is someone to give your money to, and certainly not when his trust has a jellyfish constitution with no real direction or proper head or hierarchy to get behind.

But they want unjellyfish behaviours from others and they want your cash to make a system more accountable but they just dont really do accountability.

The associations of Bowie with clandestine underworld is not fit and proper to be the moniker of someone who wants transparency accountability or sustainability.

And well he doesnt do transparency accountability or known track record of loyalty or sustainability in team networks

he is a wolf

a Wall Street wolf

he isn't interested in investing in celtic

he wants paid to spin meister whoever pays him most, imo

And my opinion is based on his previous intereractions with anybody to do with celtic.

The constitution of the trust is bizarre
Its plans are not in line with reasons people want to join.
They are not a good option if you want actual action since their constitution has no real hierarchy of accountability.

Its very similar to spin type set ups all over the world.

As is the transparency of Low himself

your trusting someone who will reveal nothing to you, in hope he effects something he claims he has no real interest in effecting.

If thats not spiv like just check out Craigy Whyte companies of old on companies house then compare it with Heavidor (artisan barco)

weird

neither does the trust in their own constitution

Red flags are much worse for DL than any of the current board imo

Yet you defend low based on his mysteriousness, the very thing that all Spivs do.

they are lone wolves with a set aim of personal profit with other peoples money.

I see nothing to convince me he is a good guy.

I see lots of things that make me think he may be a very bad guy. I dont think he is someone to give your money to, and certainly not when his trust has a jellyfish constitution with no real direction or proper head or hierarchy to get behind.

But they want unjellyfish behaviours from others and they want your cash to make a system more accountable but they just dont really do accountability.

The associations of Bowie with clandestine underworld is not fit and proper to be the moniker of someone who wants transparency accountability or sustainability.

And well he doesnt do transparency accountability or known track record of loyalty or sustainability in team networks

he is a wolf

a Wall Street wolf

he isn't interested in investing in celtic

he wants paid to spin meister whoever pays him most, imo

And my opinion is based on his previous intereractions with anybody to do with celtic.

The constitution of the trust is bizarre
Its plans are not in line with reasons people want to join.
They are not a good option if you want actual action since their constitution has no real hierarchy of accountability.

Its very similar to spin type set ups all over the world.

As is the transparency of Low himself

your trusting someone who will reveal nothing to you, in hope he effects something he claims he has no real interest in effecting.

If thats not spiv like just check out Craigy Whyte companies of old on companies house then compare it with Heavidor (artisan barco)

weird
Defend ? I offer a plausible alternative to your view that he must be a clandestine spiv in the mould of Craig Whyte because his business interests are not out there for all to see
If you see Red flags what are they ? Enlighten me with them other than speculate to a guys character.
Ok you see nothing to convince you he is a good guy, but what have you to base that he is a bad guy other than the speculations above ?
Nobody is giving him any money TET and he's not asking for any money
The bowie thing you have going on, i'll pass, it doesnt make any sense to me how having Bowie as your moniker makes you an underworld jellyfish
He's not interested in investing in Celtic, he's been asked to figurehead a supporters movement.
What is it you don't like about the Trust constitution ? You don't like what about it ?
I'm not trusting anything or anyone, i'm not a Trust member
All i've stated is for Celtic supporters to have any say in the running of our Club, without a mass boycott, we need to start getting behind something in numbers.
Up to now, their idea ref grouping shares etc. is the only idea that i've seen that seems plausible to reduce the power of the spiv's that are running our club into the ground.
I've never said that its the only Trust i've ever wanted to play for, but there's a buzz about the place, the bhoys are confident and hopefully they'll win something soon for the fans

Defend ? I offer a plausible alternative to your view that he must be a clandestine spiv in the mould of Craig Whyte because his business interests are not out there for all to see
If you see Red flags what are they ? Enlighten me with them other than speculate to a guys character.
Ok you see nothing to convince you he is a good guy, but what have you to base that he is a bad guy other than the speculations above ?
Nobody is giving him any money TET and he's not asking for any money
The bowie thing you have going on, i'll pass, it doesnt make any sense to me how having Bowie as your moniker makes you an underworld jellyfish
He's not interested in investing in Celtic, he's been asked to figurehead a supporters movement.
What is it you don't like about the Trust constitution ? You don't like what about it ?
I'm not trusting anything or anyone, i'm not a Trust member
All i've stated is for Celtic supporters to have any say in the running of our Club, without a mass boycott, we need to start getting behind something in numbers.
Up to now, their idea ref grouping shares etc. is the only idea that i've seen that seems plausible to reduce the power of the spiv's that are running our club into the ground.
I've never said that its the only Trust i've ever wanted to play for, but there's a buzz about the place, the bhoys are confident and hopefully they'll win something soon for the fans
Its smoke and mirrors thats the point

the people joining trust are joining in thousands based on something they are not promoting,

the constitution of the trust is everybody has a say, thats a nonsense constitution that has as much punch as a jellyfish

I didn't say he was a bad guy

I said the clandestine nature of his interests and his interviews of which there are many point to extreme red flags on someone, narcissistic traits and im alright jack with reputation of spin. which aren't good traits and usually craggy Whyte types or king types.

not really someone you would want as your figurehead if your a trust that cares about charity or accountability

You claim the board are spivs?

But these guys are all open transparent and run business like business. very unspivlike

but can we say same about low.

if you cant see why bowie being a peadophile predator would be an issue as a moniker then maybe the rest of the trust should run with jimmy Paige jimmy Saville and gary glitter and a bit of Jonathon king as their monikers

all good guys to their fans btw

the more I read about low the more red flags pop up

but you call celtic board spivs

wow

ps I never claimed he must be anything

im telling you why I dont trust him

he doesnt do transparency accountability or team anywhere in his history

nowhere

but the warning signs are very very real

And the bowie moniker reinforces the lone wolf narcissistic danger of a pied piper just like all spivs do well.

doesnt mean he is one

but the flags are rattling

Its smoke and mirrors thats the point

the people joining trust are joining in thousands based on something they are not promoting,

the constitution of the trust is everybody has a say, thats a nonsense constitution that has as much punch as a jellyfish

I didn't say he was a bad guy

I said the clandestine nature of his interests and his interviews of which there are many point to extreme red flags on someone, narcissistic traits and im alright jack with reputation of spin. which aren't good traits and usually craggy Whyte types or king types.

not really someone you would want as your figurehead if your a trust that cares about charity or accountability

You claim the board are spivs?

But these guys are all open transparent and run business like business. very unspivlike

but can we say same about low.

if you cant see why bowie being a peadophile predator would be an issue as a moniker then maybe the rest of the trust should run with jimmy Paige jimmy Saville and gary glitter and a bit of Jonathon king as their monikers

all good guys to their fans btw

the more I read about low the more red flags pop up

but you call celtic board spivs

wow
Sorry wasn't aware that Bowie had been found guilty of being a 'peadophile predator'
Thats a new one

PS All Tories are SPIVS

Whats strange about never having read the Mama Mia site

Oh fuck 'here i go again'
thats just tip of iceberg

google Lori Maddox and her pals

they all loved being abused as underage girls

still the rockers all knew what age they were coz it was a club for rich rockers and underage weans

bowie and Paige are just same as the other glitter types of early 70s but they are proper protected even though they are quite open that they knew these weans well

but they loved the trill as wee groupies

not a great moniker for a celtic man imo

I'm not quite sure how we got from The Celtic Trust to paedophilia, i'll state that it's disgusting and anyone found guilty to have committed that crime should be hung, drawn and quartered

But to go from a moniker of David Bowie album called Low to that 😩

I'm not quite sure how we got from The Celtic Trust to paedophilia, i'll state that it's disgusting and anyone found guilty to have committed that crime should be hung, drawn and quartered

its not an appropriate moniker for someone associated with celtic especially in the context of clandestine behaviours which celtic currently find themselves embroiled in with accusations

from same period that all rock n roll and glamour shows seem to have been afforded in late 60s early 70s

you asked why I see red flags

thats how we got here

bowie represents only underworld and clandestine behaviours with abuse high on his paradigm both self abuse and abuse generally for fun

Did nae think I could get anymare depressed the nite but ffs 🙈🙈🙈🙈 rope any cunt

its not an appropriate moniker for someone associated with celtic especially in the context of clandestine behaviours which celtic currently find themselves embroiled in with accusations

from same period that all rock n roll and glamour shows seem to have been afforded in late 60s early 70s

you asked why I see red flags

thats how we got here

bowie represents only underworld and clandestine behaviours with abuse high on his paradigm both self abuse and abuse generally for fun
Can we call it a draw TET, ma tea's oot

Back