Celtic fans react to Christies lies

Apologies in advance you guys. I will understand if the Mods eject me from the forum after this. That was the headline on one of the blogs on Celticnewsnow ( Celtic now and forever ) I listened to the boys interview and I could hear the distress and disappointment in his voice and I thought "What the fuck have we become" and so I e mailed them to express my disappointment at the headline and the gist of was that I've been attending Celtic park for 60 years through many highs ( we were euphoric ) and many lows where we took it on the chin or voted with our feet but in these past nine glorious years, as our successes grew so ( it seemed to me ) did our sense of entitlement and I do not recall seeing any of "ours" singled out and being labelled as liars before
We are not the greatest fans in the world any more we seem to have fallen into a sense of entitlement that's morphed us into a mirror image the angry mob. I'll be in the minority but I thought all our players tried like fuck today but just couldn't figure the way to get round their opponent after gifting them a goal to hold onto. 😢😢
No offence and dont take it this way, but do you even research the reporters on celticnesnow, do you realise these are wee guys who write for wee magazines from home and are not journalists, thses stories grow arms and legs, if you sit down and think about it, the only time the media have access to players is through controlled chanells, and players know what to state and what not to state, for example players wil not say they are shite or rubbish or other players are crap etc, so the media is controlled, when its released journos look for a wee word which they can say if pulled they thought meant this, Look at your story on here you have went from your headline (Lies) to you mailed them and have thrown in, sense of entitlement, angry mob, not the greatest fans, is there any more negatives you want to pour on FFS, you are doing the medias job for them, thats the difference with the media at least we can laugh at them , but, social media, well some folk like to take it further and exaggerate. Nothing personal but show me the not the best fans and i will show several protests that all took place in the SPFL and involved several teams who wanted managers removed, McGhee for a start at Motherwell, the huns etc.
Nothing personal but lets not cry over spilt milk and bring the whole building down, the issue can be resolved; trading whilst insolvent and on the drip with fraud in the SFA cannot theres your story.

I thought you were more jam than ham? Jam and malaise......... We could be onto something big here.....
Jam was a big thing doon the pit nothing tasted right doon thi hole nothing saw a guy his nickname wiz Frosty he hud wheetabix wi jam. Jam and cheese another. Mind you half the bams chewed baccy disgusting rather lick a horses erse efter a fresh one

HH 🐎

Ivan Toney is an example of incompetence on Celtics behalf. Brentford bought him for something like 6.5 million. I don't know whether Lennon didn't want him or lawell wouldn't pay for him, but this is part of the problem.
Toney is scoring for fun at Brentford and is now priced at 30 million. Its this sort of shite that pisses off celtic supporters.
Think I'd pay 6.5 million for access to their scouting system

I did read that Lennon really wanted Toney but PL bought Ajeti instead. 🤷‍♂️
I think he wanted Ajeti and Toney ahead of selling Eddy and with Griff returning out of shape. For what it's worth ajeti is a fine player we don't give the guy service. Until last week his shots to goal ratio was above 70%. We tell others to shoot on sight who gave a 10% conversion rate, while ajeti waits on through balls that never come, and watches cross balls from 30 yards out sail over his head

I think he wanted Ajeti and Toney ahead of selling Eddy and with Griff returning out of shape. For what it's worth ajeti is a fine player we don't give the guy service. Until last week his shots to goal ratio was above 70%. We tell others to shoot on sight who gave a 10% conversion rate, while ajeti waits on through balls that never come, and watches cross balls from 30 yards out sail over his head
He's waitin on balls to be delivered by the gobshite who has been ordered to shoot on sight.

I think Ajeti has the potential to be a very good signing for us once he settles in, but you are right - the service he has been getting is appalling.

If his shot on Sunday was half an inch nearer the inside of the post then that ricochets into the net. But it never and that is the very fine margin between success and disaster. He has to get back his fitness & confidence and start proving to us he is worth the significant financial outlay.

I think Ajeti has the potential to be a very good signing for us once he settles in, but you are right - the service he has been getting is appalling.

If his shot on Sunday was half an inch nearer the inside of the post then that ricochets into the net. But it never and that is the very fine margin between success and disaster. He has to get back his fitness & confidence and start proving to us he is worth the significant financial outlay.
I'd just keep playing him. He is definitely a finisher. And he wants to be here and can be arsed. That's a step above 2 other strikers. Good bad or indifferent just play him for ten games and see if he's got it. Winner at ibrox. Feel it my water😐

I'd just keep playing him. He is definitely a finisher. And he wants to be here and can be arsed. That's a step above 2 other strikers. Good bad or indifferent just play him for ten games and see if he's got it. Winner at ibrox. Feel it my water😐
I think hes garbage

Back