Celtic FC Shocker

Every other Club talking of players they are attempting to sign.
Celtic on the other hand telling of players they won’t be signing! Allowing their youth to be loaned out. Celtic being out manoeuvred by their greatest rivals Rangers. Shame on NL and Celtic FC. Inexperience brought in rather than Experience. Nine in a Row???

But I'll humour you. Who have our greatest rivals signed to leave us in their dust?? The superstar that is Kamberi.....from hibs??? French eddy and griff might learn a thing or 2 from in the next derby....fuck it, I'll get you all excited and call it the old firm!! Contain yourself jinky.....and our defence, how will they handle him!! Oh wait, they already have..several times, when he came off the bench for hibs 🤔🤔 and who else??

But I'll humour you. Who have our greatest rivals signed to leave us in their dust?? The superstar that is Kamberi.....from hibs??? French eddy and griff might learn a thing or 2 from in the next derby....fuck it, I'll get you all excited and call it the old firm!! Contain yourself jinky.....and our defence, how will they handle him!! Oh wait, they already have..several times, when he came off the bench for hibs 🤔🤔 and who else??
Kamberi isnae good enough for our bench. They have only gone and replaced one of their OAP 's with Mr Bang Average, so he should fit right in with the rest of their squad.
Nobody available that would enhance our squad. I would rather buy no one than spend money on a dud to "appease the baying masses".
That's why we are Celtic FC and not Liquidation FC. COYBIG.

Yip - Sevco had two lat minute panic signings - both loans fo less than half a season.

People say we have loads of money/splash the cash - but that money will be gone due to our high wage bill come late autumn - we need CL money then or Eddie will be gone - he may go anyway to ballance the books.

The truth is we have sold a player every year recently to ballance the books and have a bit spare to invest in bargains - that is our model. Not splashing out millions every window.

Lets remember Sevco have needed about 60 million since they started in 2012 from investors (mugs) just to keep afloat - they need another 4-5 mill just to close out this season...we never want to be in that position

Celtic on the other hand telling of players they won’t be signing! Allowing their youth to be loaned out. Celtic being out manoeuvred by their greatest rivals Rangers. Shame on NL and Celtic FC. Inexperience brought in rather than Experience. Nine in a Row???

Out Manoeuvred don’t talk bollox!!
Kamberi ??? Hagi ??
Willl take it back if them two win the league for sevvo 😉😉

Last edited:
A lot of Celtic fans (real ones) are annoyed about this tranfer window...but just as many are happy with what we have. But what we all have in common is that we know SEVCO are not rangers and they certainly havent out maneuvered us by loaning a hibs player. So pop of back to your we hut you share with JFan and start thinking about your next thread......here's one for you. "Celtic might have won 9IAR but it doesnt count as our greatest rivals the mighty Gers weren't in the league"....I'm sure no one will cotton on to what you are 😉

A lot of Celtic fans (real ones) are annoyed about this tranfer window...but just as many are happy with what we have. But what we all have in common is that we know SEVCO are not rangers and they certainly havent out maneuvered us by loaning a hibs player. So pop of back to your we hut you share with JFan and start thinking about your next thread......here's one for you. "Celtic might have won 9IAR but it doesnt count as our greatest rivals the mighty Gers weren't in the league"....I'm sure no one will cotton on to what you are 😉
Better than what i said great post Lubo jfan and dpoopsters pals.

HH 👏

I don't give a flying fuck what they do. The players they have brought in scare me as much as horror films, that's fucking zero.

What I do care about is our reluctance to reinvest the wages saved on players who can actually improve us.

I think young Soro will and I have high hopes for him. To me he will be like Frimpong and show his class in training that will see him get introduced and put pressure on Lenny for a place. Young Pat I don't think will get much game time if Griff and Eddy keep developing a great partnership. He will be able to give either a rest if we are a few up though.

We have an issue at CB if either Julien or Ajer are injured or suspended, Jozo as was pointed out in a tweet is made of quavers, Bitton has all the durability of an egg fired from a cannon. We might have the option of playing Hamed in there if, or I should say when, an issue arises at CB. But then again we did bring back a pup from some shite team so we should be ok. :)

I'm disappointed we didn't bring in some experience too but 'outmanoeuvred by their greatest rivals Rangers'? 😕 They signed a kid who's being lauded as a world beater for the achievements of his Da ffs and a guy on loan fae Hibs who averages a decent performance once every 10 games. 😂😂😂😂

I'm disappointed we didn't bring in some experience too but 'outmanoeuvred by their greatest rivals Rangers'? 😕 They signed a kid who's being lauded as a world beater for the achievements of his Da ffs and a guy on loan fae Hibs who averages a decent performance once every 10 games. 😂😂😂😂

Wonder if he know our "greatest rivals rangers" died in 2012. Is there actually any Celtic fans who believe the survival lie??

Wonder if he know our "greatest rivals rangers" died in 2012. Is there actually any Celtic fans who believe the survival lie??

I'd be surprised if he knew how to find his way oot his own house never mind anything else after reading the shite he just wrote Lubo and any Celtic fan who buys into the survival lie bullshit (not met a single one) must have been held captive and brainwashed in Dave King's basement since 2012.

Back