Celtic FC Shocker

Rangers dont exist anymore. They are in liquidation.
Unfortunately they fcuking do, regardless of the legality of it all. Great news that they dropped another 2pts the day. But keeping the feet on the grund and all that is important.
Surprisingly, there are those amongst us stating that the transfer frustration war is over and we've just to get on with it.

Aye right. Great the tide is turning our way, but once again, it's letting the hierarchy off the hook, assuming the momentum continues. Not that they, the board, really give a monkeys about our frustration. Time and time again. Cause we'll be queueing at the turnstiles, time after time.

The challenge's still there. Let's do it tomorrow, as we will.

GBTP

But I'll humour you. Who have our greatest rivals signed to leave us in their dust?? The superstar that is Kamberi.....from hibs??? French eddy and griff might learn a thing or 2 from in the next derby....fuck it, I'll get you all excited and call it the old firm!! Contain yourself jinky.....and our defence, how will they handle him!! Oh wait, they already have..several times, when he came off the bench for hibs 🤔🤔 and who else??
I'm a tad confused about this kamberi loan deal. Why would hibsliana out one of their better players at the11th hour to sevco? I'm not worried about it but I do smell a rats den in this move

I'm a tad confused about this kamberi loan deal. Why would hibsliana out one of their better players at the11th hour to sevco? I'm not worried about it but I do smell a rats den in this move
I have a feeling Hibs were glad to get rid of him
And it speaks volumes, about his attitude, when he comes out with "It was always my dream to play for Rangers" right after leaving Easter Road
Pandering to the Gullibillies, while ensuring the Hibs fans, will give him a huge 'welcome' when they next go to Edinburgh
Imho, he's a skillful player, but too easily knocked off the ball and tends to disappear when teams play it tough
Time will tell, but as long as we keep playing the way we have, we'll be alright going forward, so who cares who they sign and what MSM prints about them and their dead club
HH

I get the impression that petrie is so determined to do all he can to stop us , (him and many others) as we all know that it's not only sevco we are fighting against. The mcginn saga a perfect example of that. Player wanted to come but hibs wanted over £4 million for him, but only from Celtic. Any other club could have him for £2.75 million a fee that Celtic had knocked back, step in Aston villa and yes yoù can have him at that price and so in cutting his nose to spite his face cost his club at least £1/2million (I may be wrong but think Celtic offered over £3:million ) how does that go down in the boardroom? I could understand the argument of not wanting to sell to your rivals but when were hibs seriously our rivals? 50s, 60s 70s? And now this kamberi deal and he is a decent player though wouldn't make our bench looking at the players on it. It's not long ago in this window he was tipped for a move to standard liege I think..their offer of 500k deemed not enough for a player hibs rated at double that. With that in mind what have sevco offered hibs to take arguably one of their better players? And why are hibs suddenly prepared to deal with their rivals? .mcginnn was a missed opportunity everyone knows that but I am with the board on not allowing petrie to hold us to ransom. I'm also gutted we allowed Scott Allan to run down his contract to 6month meaning he could rejoin hibs. We should've sold him for 100kto Aberdeen and offered him to hibs for £1 million at the 12month mark. Either way something reeks of this deal. Nothing to worry about on the field but off it is another matter

Back