Celtic FC Statement on semi finals

Not surprised with this decision. Celtic through out its long unbroken history have always had to battle harder than the rest because of the corruption and hate towards our club, simply because of our clubs beginnings, following and success we have achieved since the clubs formation. It is time for the manager to once again motivate a Celtic team unfairly handed the tougher task. It is time to show why we are the top Club! why we are the Champions! And why no matter how much they still try to oppress and cheat our club and our people we will still raise above them all! Mon da Celts! ? ?
Excellent post. ☘️

Hiya Boab, i watched black 47 film. Did you like it? HH pal ☘️
Absoloute class what a shower of bastards roamed the land bringing destruction, see they have done the same over in pond land all trying to outdo each to be the ventroquilst dummy, they were well in truly put in their place a couple of good bloggers give JC it tight on the legals, the other mob are looking for them calling out names and basically barking at the moon. much better controls in here for music and edia if the huns pop in you can put up evidence as attachments and they bolt. This is what troll fish look like, easy to catch.fishing on the blog.jpg

Absoloute class what a shower of bastards roamed the land bringing destruction, see they have done the same over in pond land all trying to outdo each to be the ventroquilst dummy, they were well in truly put in their place a couple of good bloggers give JC it tight on the legals, the other mob are looking for them calling out names and basically barking at the moon. much better controls in here for music and edia if the huns pop in you can put up evidence as attachments and they bolt. This is what troll fish look like, easy to catch.View attachment 135
Magic Boab. I gotta say thanks for the recommendation of the film. The potatoes only told a part of the story. Grain was the coverup and it really made me angry. I am glad its being told.

Just back from walloping polly thomson and i loved it haha my good friend.

Character defect of mine. I like a fight wi them every now n again ???

Yep paul thomson reminds me of this photo for some reason, hall of fame for a jakie, the SFA have lost the plot they would be as well attending the games with their scarves on and stop the pretence. HH some scene the Pig head whilst the people died he took from them an olden day tout. Both photos beloe look similar.gascoigne-2.pngUntitled.png

According to other posters of good repute they are reporting spin fron CQN as reported on the Scottish Football Monitor

"Big Pink 5th October 2018 at 11:51

Celtic spinning Doncaster as the good guy. CQN have been briefed by Lawwell to that end.
A lot of fuss and bother over something relatively trivial, whilst wholesale cheating and rule-bending goes on unabated. Celtic’s priorities seriously out of kilter with that of their fans"

Seriously want to know who Celtics PR are and if it them do ing the bidding, for the fans are most certainly not on board with a lot of decisions and guff been (released) leaked. They can release squirrels but not tell the fans their transfer targets or plans going forward someone above Lawwell i believe is doing some serious spinning and making an arse of it.
Celtic sit the richest club in Scotland and have the most powerful brokers in place, get this mess cleared up and start respecting the customer or season books will seriously be looked at next season and gauged if value for money is been provided if this was a shop you would be returning a lot of not fit for purpose games and players.

Back