Celtic fightback - 'Sickening chants directed at our players and supporters' by the Rangers fans

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Both good articles from yourself and niall , could you tell us where the video is don't seem to see a link

Also Celtics weak statement has anyone noticed it is not on the clubs website or twitter page ,,,strange one

I found it the other night on FF. you can just about hear a shout of Ya Orange B and Hun B but there is nothing racist. The narrative then changed to these two terms are racist and the video has been suppressed.

I found it the other night on FF. you can just about hear a shout of Ya Orange B and Hun B but there is nothing racist. The narrative then changed to these two terms are racist and the video has been suppressed.

ok found it ,won't putup the link

Guessing that as Uefa filed their sectarian charge as racist against them ,they have now have decided to that hun b and orange b are racist and went on the offensive

No wonder peter smith didn't want to put it up and share it ,weak in content and would have destroyed his racisim claim in a moment

Defo filmed from the press box though

When the Celtic Board torpedoed Res 12 they effectively did 3 things.....they alienated good men and women of principal within our support .....they sold out their integrity and our Club’s ethos.....and they empowered the Huns and their acolytes by effectively turning a blind eye to the corruption and cheating which is endemic in Scottish Football.

I believe we will pay a heavy price for this.....the Board by their cowardly and deplorable action have given the Huns et al carte blanche to do as they please.....we are witnessing a revitalised and more rabid that ever hun attitude and fervour as a result.....the lies, the cheating, the deceit, the corruption has been given the green light by our Board.....stay tuned my friends in Celtic.....because the Huns and their cronies are only going to get worse.....thank you Mr Lawwell and the Celtic Board.....I don’t think history will be kind to you

When the Celtic Board torpedoed Res 12 they effectively did 3 things.....they alienated good men and women of principal within our support .....they sold out their integrity and our Club’s ethos.....and they empowered the Huns and their acolytes by effectively turning a blind eye to the corruption and cheating which is endemic in Scottish Football.

I believe we will pay a heavy price for this.....the Board by their cowardly and deplorable action have given the Huns et al carte blanche to do as they please.....we are witnessing a revitalised and more rabid that ever hun attitude and fervour as a result.....the lies, the cheating, the deceit, the corruption has been given the green light by our Board.....stay tuned my friends in Celtic.....because the Huns and their cronies are only going to get worse.....thank you Mr Lawwell and the Celtic Board.....I don’t think history will be kind to you
Spot on This is the scum when they’ve actually won wat would it have been like had they lost

Magnificent post , 100% on the money

spot on

you reap what you sow

Cove Sevco ( see what I did there?) have sacked former Sevco player Fraser Aird for his antics at the game v the imposters. Apparently he was seen on TV being a total dick.
I wonder if the SFA will punish him like they did to Leigh Griffiths. Bet they don't.
haha as if this is the same mob who along with e polis who wer quite happy with artur boruc ending up at the sherrif court for breach of the peace for blessing himself at greyskull but seem quite happy happy with the FAT toads throat slitting gesture not tae mention kents shoot em ini head celebration fucken dealt with in the same manner as artur boruc !

Members online

Latest posts

Back