Celtic in Stock Exchange Update,

"This time zone difference is brutal for the people on the West Coast, especially, because the games kickoff at such an early time for them either stay up or wake up to watch."

This guy's a pansy. I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to watch Celtic! :LOL:

Otherwise a good article. Have to agree with him on all points, and I have a funny story about Facebook and the Boston Celtics basketball team -- Facebook's algorithm kept putting Celtics basketball stuff on my page, and I kept telling them, "No, its Celtic FC!"

By the way, all my friends here think I'm nuts for following Celtic now, because we're ramping up for baseball season and, for the first time in forever, I don't care about baseball. If I were to make a pie chart, it would be 90% Celtic and 9% FC St. Pauli and 1% San Jose Earthquakes (the local MLS team, who set new standards in woeful every week).

"This time zone difference is brutal for the people on the West Coast, especially, because the games kickoff at such an early time for them either stay up or wake up to watch."

This guy's a pansy. I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night to watch Celtic! :LOL:

Otherwise a good article. Have to agree with him on all points, and I have a funny story about Facebook and the Boston Celtics basketball team -- Facebook's algorithm kept putting Celtics basketball stuff on my page, and I kept telling them, "No, its Celtic FC!"

By the way, all my friends here think I'm nuts for following Celtic now, because we're ramping up for baseball season and, for the first time in forever, I don't care about baseball. If I were to make a pie chart, it would be 90% Celtic and 9% FC St. Pauli and 1% San Jose Earthquakes (the local MLS team, who set new standards in woeful every week).
Heh, Icafiero. True true. The time difference isn’t an issue for us die-hards, though I’m not gonna lie - I watch most of the matches on replay after the fact and I’m 2 hours ahead of you in the central time zone. But that’s also one of the big benefits of CelticTV and not being tethered to NBCSN or Fox Sports scheduling. Also worth noting that the embargo for streaming Champions/Europa League matches on CelticTV expires right as people in America are getting home from work and/or heading to the bar. Like, just sayin...

And I’m not sure if it’s this way everywhere, but Apple’s news feed has the same issues as Facebook’s. Maybe it’s better in the U.K.? But yeah, my Celtic FC feed was basically 3/4 basketball for a long time, then it went blank for about 6 months, and now it’s mostly fixed but with only 1-2 stories per day all of which are clickbait. Rangers might as well not exist, or at least they didn’t as far as Apple was concerned until Stevie G showed up. Even now there’s far more baseball and hockey articles than actual Rangers FC content. But alas, this is probably what we should expect from a company whose answer to every A.I. Assistant is “here’s what I found on the web for...”

And I’m not sure if it’s this way everywhere, but Apple’s news feed has the same issues as Facebook’s. Maybe it’s better in the U.K.? But yeah, my Celtic FC feed was basically 3/4 basketball for a long time, then it went blank for about 6 months, and now it’s mostly fixed but with only 1-2 stories per day all of which are clickbait. Rangers might as well not exist, or at least they didn’t as far as Apple was concerned until Stevie G showed up. Even now there’s far more baseball and hockey articles than actual Rangers FC content. But alas, this is probably what we should expect from a company whose answer to every A.I. Assistant is “here’s what I found on the web for...”

Rangers -- I bet that Facebook algorithm is sending Sevco fans in the U.S. (all three of them) either the Texas Rangers or the New York Rangers news/stuff instead. I used to get 50 percent off Boston Celtics gear, and it's like, "No!"

I'm disabled and can't get to matches,so i'm depependant on t.v coverage,i subscribe to Celtic t.v,which is pretty amateurish to be honest,but my understanding is, if you live outside the u.k and r.o.i, you get the games live and in real time,if someone from abroad,i.e u.s.a. can confirm or debunk this HH

I haven't subscribed to Celtic TV (yet), but I've been watching on Hesgoal-dot-com, which can be pretty hit and miss sometimes, especially when I have to hear the game in various non-English languages (no, it wasn't Scottish :LOL:), so I turned off the sound and just watched the game itself.

I'm disabled and can't get to matches,so i'm depependant on t.v coverage,i subscribe to Celtic t.v,which is pretty amateurish to be honest,but my understanding is, if you live outside the u.k and r.o.i, you get the games live and in real time,if someone from abroad,i.e u.s.a. can confirm or debunk this HH
That is 100% accurate with the exception of UEFA matches which aren’t available for streaming until midnight or 11PM Glasgow time.

I haven't subscribed to Celtic TV (yet), but I've been watching on Hesgoal-dot-com, which can be pretty hit and miss sometimes, especially when I have to hear the game in various non-English languages (no, it wasn't Scottish :LOL:), so I turned off the sound and just watched the game itself.
yes L, it's the expanding Celtic's ability to garner income through expanding the "brand" abroad, i.e the states,if as Celtic say,you can watch games in real time outside of the u.k and ireland,why is this not being pushed,but hey i'm just a simple man! (kudos lynyrd skynyrd!)

Outwith the Uk the games are live.....not sure about the ROI

Members online

Latest posts

Back