Celtic Park Tour

Lubos left peg

Not expecting any replies on this thread, just excited!!!! ?????
Taking my wee girl to Celtic park for a tour on Monday. It's her 1st time being inside the stadium. Been outside it a few times..To show of her Grandas brick, which is right beside Brother Walfrids statue. We fly up to Glasgow on Saturday. Depending on the weather I might take her to her 1st match. She is absolutey buzzing about it. Telling all her wee Chelsea and arsenal supporting pals that she's going to the best stadium in the world, which is a true statement because that's what her dad told he ??????

Last edited:
Taking my wee girl to Celtic park for a tour on Monday. It's her 1st time being inside the stadium. Been outside it a few times..To show of her Grandas brick, which is right beside Brother Walfrids statue. We fly up to Glasgow on Saturday. Depending on the weather I might take her to her 1st match. She is absolutey buzzing about it. Telling all her wee Chelsea and arsenal supporting pals that she's going to the best stadium in the world, which is a true statement because that's what her dad told he ??????
Good on ye Lubo!! have a great time pal(y)

Im taking it for granted you've been on the tour yourself LLP, If not, make sure your battery is fully charged on the phone/camera. Plenty opportunities for some belters in the dressing room, trophy room etc. Have a great day, I remember taking my son on the tour years ago, my back straightened and chest puffed out on the way in, silly auld sod.

Superb Lubo bringing her up the right way ?I took my oldest daughter to her first match when she was 4 years old to a European tie against Austria Tyrol she fell asleep lol, she's now 27 and had a season book from the age of 7 I hope you've got deep pockets cause when she gets the bug it's gonna cost ya big time ?

Im taking it for granted you've been on the tour yourself LLP, If not, make sure your battery is fully charged on the phone/camera. Plenty opportunities for some belters in the dressing room, trophy room etc. Have a great day, I remember taking my son on the tour years ago, my back straightened and chest puffed out on the way in, silly auld sod.

Never did the tour myself. This will be my 1st time to. Can't wait.

Superb Lubo bringing her up the right way ?I took my oldest daughter to her first match when she was 4 years old to a European tie against Austria Tyrol she fell asleep lol, she's now 27 and had a season book from the age of 7 I hope you've got deep pockets cause when she gets the bug it's gonna cost ya big time ?

My wee girl is 7. I took her to see the development squad play athletico Bilbao in Woking fc stadium last season. French Eddy was playing as was Kouassi. It was a great turn out...lot a Tims down here. She loved it. Got her picture took with Kouassi.

Not so silly Ben,I had a big lump in my throat and a tear in my eye the first time I went to the new stadium(I dont live in scotland)

My wee girl is 7. I took her to see the development squad play athletico Bilbao in Woking fc stadium last season. French Eddy was playing as was Kouassi. It was a great turn out...lot a Tims down here. She loved it. Got her picture took with Kouassi.
A wee bit of history for her and anyone needing a wee reminder why you are able to have the wonderful tour, Celtic always paying their bills so we can enjoy our history.

Lubo, the tour’s amazing. Done it 3 times and have loved it.

I think there are a couple of guides. The last one i had was David and he was bantering why i turned up in a blue dress, i educated him that it was cornflower blue.

Truth is i didn’t even think lol.

You will love it even more so because your daughters getting her education continued before your eyes.

Well done Lubo.

Have a ball pal. HH ☘️

Lubo, the tour’s amazing. Done it 3 times and have loved it.

I think there are a couple of guides. The last one i had was David and he was bantering why i turned up in a blue dress, i educated him that it was cornflower blue.

Truth is i didn’t even think lol.

You will love it even more so because your daughters getting her education continued before your eyes.

Well done Lubo.

Have a ball pal. HH ☘️

Thanks Maria...just packing just now. She has her Celtic top...green coat and her pink Celtic beanie hat ready to go. She is more excited than she was at Christmas bless her ???????

Members online

Latest posts

Back