Celtic Pets

ABout 10-12 years ago, out cat Smudge, wouldn't settle down all afternoon, he kept bugging me, meowing, rubbing his head on me, as I was trying to work at home, I just couldn't figure out what his problem was
When my wife got home, she told me hat on her way home, she had hit a patch of black ice and her car had spun out and hit the centre median, the airbags didn't go off and her car, ended up being written off, but thankfully, apart from being shaken up, she was fine
As soon as she walked in the house, this was how he greeted her
"Pick me up, pick me up !!"
Animals have a sixth sense, that us mere humans cannot understand and it's no wonder we love them
YNWA

ABout 10-12 years ago, out cat Smudge, wouldn't settle down all afternoon, he kept bugging me, meowing, rubbing his head on me, as I was trying to work at home, I just couldn't figure out what his problem was
When my wife got home, she told me hat on her way home, she had hit a patch of black ice and her car had spun out and hit the centre median, the airbags didn't go off and her car, ended up being written off, but thankfully, apart from being shaken up, she was fine
As soon as she walked in the house, this was how he greeted her
"Pick me up, pick me up !!"
Animals have a sixth sense, that us mere humans cannot understand and it's no wonder we love them
YNWA

It's very true pal🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Back