Celtic Pets

No shit😳. How many cats do you have Hoopy?
Two now mate, Boushka and Nanouk, Kira had to leave me a few years ago, God needed a bad assed cat to keep the minions in check! She was unbelievable, she attacked two polis once, she tried to break through a glass door to get to my wife's pals giant dug! She was proper mental, I have a video of her hanging off my arm by her claws, blood pishing out of me! Total mentalist. But when I wasn't winding her up she was a soppy kitten with me, so loving. Genuinely the closest friendship I've had in my life was with her, might sound strange but it's true.

Two now mate, Boushka and Nanouk, Kira had to leave me a few years ago, God needed a bad assed cat to keep the minions in check! She was unbelievable, she attacked two polis once, she tried to break through a glass door to get to my wife's pals giant dug! She was proper mental, I have a video of her hanging off my arm by her claws, blood pishing out of me! Total mentalist. But when I wasn't winding her up she was a soppy kitten with me, so loving. Genuinely the closest friendship I've had in my life was with her, might sound strange but it's true.
A cat that attacks polis,need to get myself one of them Hoopy.

A cat that attacks polis,need to get myself one of them Hoopy.
When we were down in Wales somebody bumped into the wife's car, ( Welsh people cant drive, honestly!) Polis came to the house to get a statement, body building type, with stab proof vest and all the shite, he looked like a fucking terminator. Anyway he sat his arse on the sofa and the next thing Kira appears, sat two feet away from him and she starts growling! Polis shites himself and says to me can you control your cat? I asked if there was such a thing as a dangerous cat act and he said no, so I said I guess your fucked then! So he got up to leave and Kira went for him! 😸 he fuckin bolted! The wpc that was with him explained that he was scared of cats! Aye well Kiras hoose is the wrong one to visit then! 😹

When we were down in Wales somebody bumped into the wife's car, ( Welsh people cant drive, honestly!) Polis came to the house to get a statement, body building type, with stab proof vest and all the shite, he looked like a fucking terminator. Anyway he sat his arse on the sofa and the next thing Kira appears, sat two feet away from him and she starts growling! Polis shites himself and says to me can you control your cat? I asked if there was such a thing as a dangerous cat act and he said no, so I said I guess your fucked then! So he got up to leave and Kira went for him! 😸 he fuckin bolted! The wpc that was with him explained that he was scared of cats! Aye well Kiras hoose is the wrong one to visit then! 😹
Stop it Hoopy am startin to like cats 😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back