Celtic Pets

I seen this thread other day it was all cats so out pic of my dog up in his ballpit but couldnae have done it rite canny find it so al try again dog owners I put soldier bhoys treats in the pit and hes got to dig about and find the treats it's good hes got to find them he loves it and a ball pit is cheap so are the balls al try n put pic up again HH keeps saying pics too big to upload??dont get it

I seen this thread other day it was all cats so out pic of my dog up in his ballpit but couldnae have done it rite canny find it so al try again dog owners I put soldier bhoys treats in the pit and hes got to dig about and find the treats it's good hes got to find them he loves it and a ball pit is cheap so are the balls al try n put pic up again HH keeps saying pics too big to upload??dont get it
I get the same issues pal. I haven't mastered it yet.

If I try and download a pic that I've taken on my phone I get the same, don't know why mate. Mon Cairnsys dug! 😹

Try using imgur.com
Sign in, upload images, then when it's uploaded, click on the image and there'll be a drop down option, for you to choose from
Click on Message Boards and that'll reformat the pic, sizing etc
Back on the noise, and post, click on the 'link' at the top, looks like a paper clip thing
Hope this helps
Looking forward to seeing pics of your your Bhoy ;-)
HH

Try using imgur.com
Sign in, upload images, then when it's uploaded, click on the image and there'll be a drop down option, for you to choose from
Click on Message Boards and that'll reformat the pic, sizing etc
Back on the noise, and post, click on the 'link' at the top, looks like a paper clip thing
Hope this helps
Looking forward to seeing pics of your your Bhoy ;-)
HH
Cheers bud for educating me on that I need it not good at all way technology bloody illiterate wen it comes to things like that 🤪🤪

Cheers bud for educating me on that I need it not good at all way technology bloody illiterate wen it comes to things like that 🤪🤪
All good mate
He's a wee cracker
Our Granddaughter loves our bg bhoy
And it's reciprocal, as he follows her around to get treats ;-)
He's very protective and gentle with her & sleeps right outside her bedroom door, when she has sleepovers at our house
HH

Attachments

• Liliana and Beau .jpg
    Liliana and Beau .jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 5
We have a black and white domestic short hair called Felix. He is a bit of a bruiser weighing in at 16 pounds 4 ounces. He is a serial mouser and often leaves a wee dead beastie on the doorstep outside. He came in last night went into the kitchen miowed and dropped a live mouse on the floor. The poor wee thing was still alive and ran into the corner. Felix the terrible went for it and I pushed him out of the way and the poor mouse ran into my foot and I was able to scoop it up and put it outside.
I gave the bully a serious talking too and he obviously took no notice there was another mouse outside the door this morning.
For some reason I can’t post a photo it keeps telling me the file is too big.
Hail hail all celtic pussies....... not sure that sounds right but hey ho

We have a black and white domestic short hair called Felix. He is a bit of a bruiser weighing in at 16 pounds 4 ounces. He is a serial mouser and often leaves a wee dead beastie on the doorstep outside. He came in last night went into the kitchen miowed and dropped a live mouse on the floor. The poor wee thing was still alive and ran into the corner. Felix the terrible went for it and I pushed him out of the way and the poor mouse ran into my foot and I was able to scoop it up and put it outside.
I gave the bully a serious talking too and he obviously took no notice there was another mouse outside the door this morning.
For some reason I can’t post a photo it keeps telling me the file is too big.
Hail hail all celtic pussies....... not sure that sounds right but hey ho
16 pound 4 ounces?? You sure he's not a badger? 😸

Back