Celtic Pets

A wee brainfart. Seems a lot of people love to have what i term "handbag " size dogs. So they carry them around, the dog gets jack shit exercise, when it shits you pick it up.
Why not get a cat? Low maintenance and no getting up at dawn for walkies (mostly in a handbag). The cat won't shit in your garden. Usually the neighbours which is fine. At least for me. As i say, a brainfart and I'm bored🙄

A wee brainfart. Seems a lot of people love to have what i term "handbag " size dogs. So they carry them around, the dog gets jack shit exercise, when it shits you pick it up.
Why not get a cat? Low maintenance and no getting up at dawn for walkies (mostly in a handbag). The cat won't shit in your garden. Usually the neighbours which is fine. At least for me. As i say, a brainfart and I'm bored🙄
You've just gave yourself away that you watch the Kardashians 😂

and a very intelligent brainfart tae............ but when pussy is the unachievable quest and the biggest bain in your life, you can see why people pick devil dugs ............

And any cat worth its salt would rip the gizzard out of one of these pocket dugs!
Sorry for being violent 😺

That said Shammy the wee dog is a wee cutie. That's before you sling abuse 🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back