Celtic Pets

Survived the big windstorm from yesterday
Sustained winds for 12 hours, of 50 Kmh and gusts up to 80 Kmh at times
Lots of tree branches down and trees stripped of leaves, but thankfully no damage like last time, when our neighbours, had their 80 foot tree crash through their roof
We went for a walk around the neighbourhodd this morning, clear, but cold, but our Bhoy, loves exploring through the woods

Lots of tree branches down and trees stripped of leaves, but thankfully no damage like last time, when our neighbours, had their 80 foot tree crash through their roof
We went for a walk around the neighbourhodd this morning, clear, but cold, but our Bhoy, loves exploring through the woods

Glad everyone's safe and no great damage done D,Mon the Beau!!!!!!!

I was walking my dog up round the castle today and another dog came bounding up to speak to her (and sniff her arse obviously) and I immediately thought he is the spitting image of Beau. Then a second later reminded myself it couldn't possibly be him! 😁

Members online

Back