Celtic &Sevco Fined.

Not getting at just Celtic. Its almost like this is the way its always been so we must just shut it and accept their shit.

The old back of the bus shite.

People like wee fergus and paul mcbride rip, stood against this shit and really made a difference.

Just seems to me that the business guys now and the fraudsters have the whole shooting match sewn up. Everytime sevvie is looked after im sure PL see’s a benefit in them being looked after coz financially its the Celtic fans and the Sevvie fans that get ripped off and pay all these peoples way in the game.

Top of the chain bleeding the rest and like magicians slight of hand using our base dislike sometimes hatred of each side to swipe the cash out yer pockets and keep the money making charade going.

Maybe im just being cynical but sometimes i wonder.
The reason whuy nothing appears to be done and nothing appears to be black and white is a crook is running a club that has no issue tying up a bowling club with litigation charges, the SFA dug a hole of their own making, they should have reacted when Rangers Hugh Adam informe everyone that murray was running the ship into the icebergs, the SFA shat themselves for obvious reasons they saw their own wee positions and TV fees about to take a dip. They bucked the trendand went along with the narrative, thick as thieves.
https://scotslawthoughts.wordpress....ke-no-what-about-rangers-non-existent-advice/

Well mind they couldn’t even pay their 2.5k windfall halftime winner and told him they didn’t have enough on gate recipt to pay him.

They gave him 1k n told him to come back following week for the other 1.5k.

Fs. Embarrassing or what.

Same old hun cunts looking for a payday from the tims.

Cunts have earned enough off our backs over the centuries
Has the face painter been paid his 40 quid yet ?
How embarrassing is it, to hold a draw, then tell the winner they couldn't pay him
Next time it'll be: 1st prize is a season ticket, second prize, is two season tickets
HH

Has the face painter been paid his 40 quid yet ?
How embarrassing is it, to hold a draw, then tell the winner they couldn't pay him
Next time it'll be: 1st prize is a season ticket, second prize, is two season tickets
HH
I’m not sure that’s legal..... surely if a prize is offered does it no have to be given if it’s won. The winner should hav complained te trading standards. Mind he probably wud hav been too embarrassed te admit he wiz a zombie follower in the first place.... I blame Broony he must hav had a hand in it somewhere

Lawell should tell the SFA to stuff the fine. Celtic won the match fair and square . Are we going to let the Masons at the SFA dictate to our Bhoys just because their beloved Huns lost the match. All the thuggery came from Secco,it was a Football match which we won handsomely . Shame on you Sweet F°°k all.

Lawell should tell the SFA to stuff the fine. Celtic won the match fair and square . Are we going to let the Masons at the SFA dictate to our Bhoys just because their beloved Huns lost the match. All the thuggery came from Secco,it was a Football match which we won handsomely . Shame on you Sweet F°°k all.
Couldn’t agree more. Living down south of the border my friends... all supporters of various EPL clubs, can’t understand why I go off the bloody deep end at wit goes on wi our Club and the OO and the MIB. Trying te explain it is a waste of time an I just get frustrated. Mind you how can ye explain it

I don't see how the Huns are going to get the money , apart with a Provident book. No Celtic players got into any fights,The Celts get 10/10 in my book Rangers players were chasing after Celtic players trying to stir up. Our Bhoys were very well behaved. I hope that Lawell refuses to pay any fine .The only ones in bother here are Maronic Mason Morons. My favourite EPL team is Aston Villa

I don't see how the Huns are going to get the money , apart with a Provident book. No Celtic players got into any fights,The Celts get 10/10 in my book Rangers players were chasing after Celtic players trying to stir up. Our Bhoys were very well behaved. I hope that Lawell refuses to pay any fine .The only ones in bother here are Maronic Mason Morons. My favourite EPL team is Aston Villa

They always find the feckin money. Just don't know where it comes from!!!!

Couldn’t agree more. Living down south of the border my friends... all supporters of various EPL clubs, can’t understand why I go off the bloody deep end at wit goes on wi our Club and the OO and the MIB. Trying te explain it is a waste of time an I just get frustrated. Mind you how can ye explain it
nobody outside oor wee corrupt country,could believe what happens here Greenghirl,because their rational people!,who think football is a sport,played on a level playing field! that's why i worry about getting a foreign manager,give the gig tae Lenny, he knows exactly whit's goin on!

nobody outside oor wee corrupt country,could believe what happens here Greenghirl,because their rational people!,who think football is a sport,played on a level playing field! that's why i worry about getting a foreign manager,give the gig tae Lenny, he knows exactly whit's goin on!
Your so right Michael can you imagine someone that’s got not a clue about the Glasgow footie situation trying to find his way through this maze. He would be in a no win situation from the off

Michael, could we have Lenny as assistant coach if a Foreign Manager come's in and both might learn from each other and we can get rid of Kennedy

Members online

Latest posts

Back