Celtic shops in Glasgow

hailhailhistory

I've been looking into the history of Celtic shops and am trying to make a list of all locations (first step, Glasgow, and then elsewhere).

I've got all of these for now. But can anyone think of any others?

NB: this is only for those in Glasgow, so not places like Braehead or the airport.

CELTIC PARK

Kerrydale St
London Rd 'cabin'
Mobile units
Superstore

CITY CENTRE

Argyle St
Dundas St
High St
Littlewoods
Sauchiehall St
Savoy Centre
West Nile St

OTHER

Garden Festival
Hampden (94-95)

Is the one at the Trongate still there ? I was in there, in 2001, and a few wee Sevconian neds walked past and gobbed on the window just as I left the store...little HUN acorns eh ? Anyway, they were severely chastised in the Glesga industrial vernacular, and true to form, took to the hills, rather than be given a skelping HH

Is the one at the Trongate still there ? I was in there, in 2001, and a few wee Sevconian neds walked past and gobbed on the window just as I left the store...little HUN acorns eh ? Anyway, they were severely chastised in the Glesga industrial vernacular, and true to form, took to the hills, rather than be given a skelping HH

Trongate one was actually the High Street. That's been shut for years now. It's only Argyle Street left in the city centre.

Right that's you out on yer arse no more questions till next week :oops: maybe the Greenock shoplifting questions willcome up

I did read that but I couldn’t contain my excitement at the chance to mention my hometown
I shot my load in other words
I’ve done that once or
Confirmed twice in the past 🤪
Right that's you out on yer arse no more questions till next week :oops: maybe the Greenock shoplifting questions willcome up
I like the posts with a bit of thought behind them
We’ll done ya vaginal orifice HH

I like the posts with a bit of thought behind them
We’ll done ya vaginal orifice HH
aye right you are

200w.gif

And yet...so beautifully orated for it's sheer truthfulness Once again, STG you have brought up memories of my being brought up in the 'Shire' YNWA
What i love about you DILL is your honesty
i have no clue where that starts or ends........nor do i care TBH
Its fucking raw unprocessed thought
i've tried to read it but its too much for me
what am i saying........ :)
i started 4 hours ago, straight and ended up stoned....
oh wheres the out there thread..

Back