Celtic Shorts

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I've just launched our new website celticshorts.com which will allow us to complement The Celtic Star, allowing us to concentrate on quality writing on The Celtic Star while covering all the Celtic stories in short articles on the new site, which we also think will appeal to the younger Celtic supporters. If anyone fancies getting involved please let me know. One of our best ever writers on The Celtic Star is Niall J who has taken a back seat at the moment for health reasons. Niall found us via Celtic Noise. Appreciate some feedback on the new site and any ideas that you may have that we could consider.

Remember it's celticshorts.com

celticshortsheader_transparent_480-1.png

I've just launched our new website celticshorts.com which will allow us to complement The Celtic Star, allowing us to concentrate on quality writing on The Celtic Star while covering all the Celtic stories in short articles on the new site, which we also think will appeal to the younger Celtic supporters. If anyone fancies getting involved please let me know. One of our best ever writers on The Celtic Star is Niall J who has taken a back seat at the moment for health reasons. Niall found us via Celtic Noise. Appreciate some feedback on the new site and any ideas that you may have that we could consider.

View attachment 25217
The website looks good. Well laid out and easy to find the different topics. I like it.

View attachment 25217
WC - can you please pass on our best wishes to Niall J? I enjoyed his posts on here and then his articles. I hope he gets better soon and gets back writing soon.

Shit, hope Niall's doing alright. Best wishes.

You could put a kid-friendly version of the ratings on there -

Call it 'Sandman's Diminutive Ratings'...

I'm sure the wee bastards would slaughter them in true tik-tok 10-second attention-span fashion.
Slowly but surely with Niall. He was on his way up from England going to Paradise the game (3-0) against theRangers in February 2022 and had to turn around half-way up the road and go home. Been struggling ever since, but has at least got back to work now.

Sandman on Celtic Shorts! Now there's a thought!

Did this one last night incidentally, or was it early this morning...???

https://thecelticstar.com/sandmans-definitive-ratings-celtic-v-dundeer-mifflin/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back