Celtic should hold investigation.

If the SFA are correct, that John Beaton did see the offences then there are 2 options.
Beaton should be suspended or at a push, sacked.
Why?. For not doing his job correctly.
He definitely doesn't deserve a SPFL match or any big games which will be in the near future.

Yep!

Hoisted by his own petard...so to speak

Agree with your post entirely but unfortunately the power that be will not see it that way because he is in the clique ,brothers in arms, how old is your granny, handshake mob, do not rat on there own society club members,that’s the honest truth, along with the hierarchy that is Scottish football. Rife with Freemasonry so don’t hold breath waiting for that to happen he will not be punished. Again that’s only my opinion

Agree with your post entirely but unfortunately the power that be will not see it that way because he is in the clique ,brothers in arms, how old is your granny, handshake mob, do not rat on there own society club members,that’s the honest truth, along with the hierarchy that is Scottish football. Rife with Freemasonry so don’t hold breath waiting for that to happen he will not be punished. Again that’s only my opinion

Won’t be punished, he’ll be shown a new handshake, get shorter trousers (1 leg anyway) and promoted to Big baw bag of the toot toot club. the dirty cheating Masonic fuck faced barsteward. And breathe.
Mon the hoops

HH?

Scottish football is the arena in which we compete. Ultimately it will get the governance it deserves for good or ill. Celtic can't do it all themselves, others must act. I had thought we had a new beginning when fans took matters into their hands 're the newco scenario. If other clubs and/Or their fans do not step up it is impractical to think we as a club and support can effect the necessary change. It saddens me to think that the situation is an extension of society in this country. Perhaps the day we will walk away from it all is not that far away. After all what do we really owe them?

I called for joining another league, but the question I asked myself, I will ask you.

To where and how?

Won’t be punished, he’ll be shown a new handshake, get shorter trousers (1 leg anyway) and promoted to Big baw bag of the toot toot club. the dirty cheating Masonic fuck faced barsteward. And breathe.
Mon the hoops

HH?
Good replyJS67
Same wavelength as your good self,for sure. 10iar forever in Green

If the SFA are correct, that John Beaton did see the offences then there are 2 options.
Beaton should be suspended or at a push, sacked.
Why?. For not doing his job correctly.
He definitely doesn't deserve a SPFL match or any big games which will be in the near future.

Well if its good enough for the chunder zombies with wee willie then why the hell not.

So what if other countries refs come in.

Can’t be worse than the NLRA bigoted little lot weilding unaccountable power over us.

Where else in the world are you allowed to be wronged then not allowed to say anything for further punishment.

They should be running about in frillies and a whip coz their a joke and we all know who they like as the whipping boys

Fkn arseholes.

The SFA will do nothing as they are in collusion as they need their establishment club to survive as it is the last bastion of Protestantism in their eyes lets face it if they don't have the Huns where else can those fans spew their bile.

in my mind there is a huge difference between a hun and a protestant.

We have lots of our own support that not only throw their hats in the ring with us and nail their colours to our club these good people also take a stand with us and i salute them.
Their one of us.

From experience they are nowhere near as vile, nasty and filled with seething hostility and hatred like the hun.

HH pal ☘️

Last edited by a moderator:
Find it strange when Sevco were gracing the lower leagues there
was little or no mayhem.
Now that they think the CL is a possibility,the years of curruption wiithin
the system is again alive and kicking.
Oops pardon the pun,

The Beaton death threats are 100% spin to deflect from his obvious errors which gave advantage to Sevco by allowing them to maintain 11 players on the park .there is no doubt Beaton was not prepared to send Morelos off under any circumstances, short of him comitting a sustained assault .
The need for the spin developed when the incidents were highlighted repeatedly on UK wide platforms and became embarrassing rather than being contained in Scotland

in my mind there is a huge difference between a hun and a protestant.

We have lots of our own support that not only throw their hats in the ring with us and nail their colours to our club these good people also take a stand with us and i salute them.
Their one of us.

From experience they are nowhere near as vile, nasty and filled with seething hostility and hatred like the hun.

HH pal ☘️
Should have been clearer there meant the orange loyalist version as that is mostly what frequents Ibrox

After the events of 2012 and rangers being granted a european license. Why do Celtic not sue the sfa for criminal loss of income. Everything would have to come out in court

Oh and Welcome. HH ☘️

The 5way agreement in a nutshell G

Plus could the Judge cum fi thi Ludge.
Need EUFA (CaS) to go through the SFASPFL
They’re the only ones who could get to the truth. But it won’t happen as Our board are a bunch o shite bags.

HH?

Members online

Back