Celtic sign right back Moritz Bauer MERGED

Larry thankyou for bringing a smile to my face. Maybe next time just say how you feel and not beat about the bush???

Everyone should strive for happiness, Steviebhoy67, and if something is making you miserable, you should remove it from your life. This "Captain Obvious" advice is something I would offer to friends or to anyone I see who is unhappy; even to miserable people like TheVerdict1, who I would never consider to be remotely as a friend. Not even at gunpoint.

Everyone should strive for happiness, Steviebhoy67, and if something is making you miserable, you should remove it from your life. This "Captain Obvious" advice is something I would offer to friends or to anyone I see who is unhappy; even to miserable people like TheVerdict1, who I would never consider to be remotely as a friend. Not even at gunpoint.
You can put your arms down. I come in peace?

Larry well said mate
I expect nothing less my friend
HH for the game today which I'll miss

I'll support Celtic despite the overpaid overhyped PL, don't and never have rated him as a business guru, as the finances don't add up.
All I know for certain is the man takes around £7000 every day from the PLC into his account based on all declared account earnings and a 5 day week, don't give us the self promoted tales of how hard PL works, no one who uses a pen for work and is that chubby can be working that hard in any credible human context.

Lenny on the other hand even though he played for the unionist statelet and despite him occasionally using the MON almost cliche 'British type' reference for Celtic players even ones from Scotland and from Ireland! Strange ignorant if not arrogant concept to repeat as if credible! since there is no and never has been any so called british league anywhere! with a bit of luck, has at least the brain to be very good, you don't by chance put out teams that beat Barcelona in their prime.
He needs better support and assistants than the PLC have currently provided, it is clearly false for example to try and claim this signing was planned, when it's a last few days loan deal!

so we best hope he can make a team of this last minute stuff.

Think Lenny's one real signing was Elhamed and he has looked the part from word go, maybe there will be a 3-5-2 formation.

This guy who has very mixed reviews from Stoke forums, many that he can't defend alongside a good few contrary saying he was unfairly treated and not given a fair chance.
So let's hope for the best, maybe Lenny sees him as part of a 5 midfield, logically all these right back options are not a priority. Ajer proved he was very good there.

So have to be hopeful, but realistic!
Personally concerned about the Europa league thursday matches, as the league is all for me, in context of with even with a couple more players in! if what we have now is the squad depth then we run the risk, ironically more so if sevco get dumped out by Legia.

Best hope no injury to RC as he is the man who makes Celtic tick for me and currently no obvious replacement, Rogic is skilled but almost as slow as a british crown admission of past crimes.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back