Celtic sign right back Moritz Bauer MERGED

So no one wakes up hoping Lawell has signed us players? I’m alone there? Is that what you’re saying? Find that hard to believe, but you know it’s true it’s only me.

And the expression it’s the hope that kills you is widely accepted to mean, if you do not have hope it won’t be as bad. Do you not hope we get the players we need? This is directed to the two guys who liked your post too. Do you not hope? And does that hope when nothing happens make you feel worse? Or is that just me too?

As for you telling me to go support someone else, who the fuck are you to tell me how to support or who to support?

You may be ok with how the club is being run. Fine. A lot of us aren’t. A loan signing when we need to be prepared for next years CL just pushes the problem down the road. Why not buy him? Now. If he’s good we would get him cheaper than if he comes in and does well. Or does a loan show nobody has any confidence in our scouting or ability to see a player particularly after Boli?

Again that’s a worry, maybe not to a happy clapper like you, but it worries me.

See the big picture, we are a week away from a three month window and we bring in a loan. How can you defend that as a strategy? A plan? A way forward?

I hope the boy is brilliant, but if he is, I would rather pay £5mfir him now, than much more next summer and we are back to square one.

Seeing as i was one who liked his post
here goes

NO i wake up thank god i am breathing for another day and get on with life

what Lawwell does in his own time is up to him the window closes on sept 2nd i'm sure he knows this he would also know he's in the last chance saloon

As for hope are you kidding you can hope all you want but what you need to understand and take a closer look at is were flogging a dead horse here ,take away european football and were flogging a turd an unattractive one at that .

A loan signing with an option to buy is a good deal for both parties we had the same option with edouard

As for Boli that's just nuts he was thrown into a makeshift defence and is finding his feet ,but hey lets right him off cos he doesn't suit you

yes were a week away a whole fkn week

loan deals with an option to buy means the price has already been negotiated before the player joins up on loan

Not when the loans ended

Here we go again, 2 weeks of get us a signing, cmon Lawwell sign a fookin defender.

Naw no him, who, him, never heard of him he's pish,awe ffs Peter.

CELTIC transfer windaes, same as it ever was.

For the record mate, its no personal if your looking in, No matter who came in someone would moan like a wee spoilt brat.

So welcome to Celtic.

H.H
Well said 50
Have seen some youtube clips where he looks a player
Fast, hard in the tackle, great crosser of a ball and his long throw ins might be useful if we play bayo, who's willing to get stuck in
I think he's a good signing, in spite of all the 'negativity' from some fans
I prefer to get behind the new signings we're bringing in
HH

As for you telling me to go support someone else, who the fuck are you to tell me how to support or who to support?

I will hand this to you, Verdict. You are unique. You are the only Celtic supporter I have seen who can be unheppy with everything the team does.

That's who the fuck I am advising you that if you're that unhappy, you should support someone else.

You're welcome, asshole.

Look this signing won't get Lawell & the board off the hook for their continuing negligence of the football operation at Celtic, that's a deeper issue that goes beyond whatever business we do in this transfer window and fair enough loan deals aren't ideal but we needed a RB......we got a RB, we needed some experience added to the squad......we got some experience. We now have better options at RB than we did this morning so can we just take some joy in this bhoy's arrival and give him a chance to prove himself.

I will hand this to you, Verdict. You are unique. You are the only Celtic supporter I have seen who can be unheppy with everything the team does.

That's who the fuck I am advising you that if you're that unhappy, you should support someone else.

You're welcome, asshole.

Fuck you too

Like the majority on here , I don't have a clue who Bauer is or what kind of player he is . Like most , I HOPE he will do the business at fullback . But I have a question or two ...

If this guy was available for such a long time ( frozen out at Stoke , so we are led to believe ) and we are in desperate need of defenders - why has it taken until the last few days of the transfer window to get him in ?
He was probably available ( for sale or as a loan ) at the start of the summer , before we played any CL qualifiers - so why have we only discovered him now ?

Has he been seen playing by anyone at Celtic ?
Did they actually scout him ?
Or is this just a last desperate ploy to plug a glaring defensive hole and appease the support ?

HH

Like the majority on here , I don't have a clue who Bauer is or what kind of player he is . Like most , I HOPE he will do the business at fullback . But I have a question or two ...

If this guy was available for such a long time ( frozen out at Stoke , so we are led to believe ) and we are in desperate need of defenders - why has it taken until the last few days of the transfer window to get him in ?
He was probably available ( for sale or as a loan ) at the start of the summer , before we played any CL qualifiers - so why have we only discovered him now ?

Has he been seen playing by anyone at Celtic ?
Did they actually scout him ?
Or is this just a last desperate ploy to plug a glaring defensive hole and appease the support ?

HH

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: All of the above.

We've signed players in the past that the majority of Celtic fans, hadn't heard of
Henrik, Lubo and Stan Petrov, to name a few
Big Stan Varga was another that made people ask "Who ?"
And he turned out, to be not a bad player for us either
Welcome to Celtic Moritz
We're running every blade of grass with you
COYBIG
HH

Bauer was a long-standing target of Rodgers, iirc. Some Celtic fans would whinge if we brought Trent Alexander-Arnold in on loan, but I think this could be a good bit of business. Especially when you consider we have Elhamed and, if needs be, Big Kris to play in that position. I'm taking it for granted, notwithstanding his cameo at the weekend, that this spells the end for Tony Ralston. I'm obviously sad for the lad on a personal level. I hope he can get out playing regular football again somewhere at a solid level. He's easily Premiership class (Scottish Premiership, that is, our imperial overlord's have instilled in us that the 'Premiership' or 'Premier League' most only apply to England unless stated otherwise).
I would Hope Tony Ralston stays as I think he is a good squad player and anyone who can out play That Cheating Brazilian Naeuse, is ok wi me

You're welcome, asshole.
Larry thankyou for bringing a smile to my face. Maybe next time just say how you feel and not beat about the bush???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back