Celtic statement

GROW A PAIR !!!

AWWW PLEASE!
Get real, you guys.....that's a deluded dream.
IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

Celtic's board have been a shower of fannies since long before I was born.
In fact the girls and women on this blog have a bigger pair than any of our board.

My father was Celtic daft and reminded me of this as a kid in the early sixties.
...Unless, he said "we get a strong manager"!

He couldn't know then, that in Jock Stein, this was about to happen.
.....but even Jock, who had the biggest balls in Scotland said on Scotsport in May 1977
"Celtic are playing against 14 men every time they take to the park, and need to play ten times better than "them" to get anything from the game."
He would turn in his grave if he knew the way his club reacted to the blousy hun filth that they get subjected to...... without retaliation.

HUNS ARE ALL FUCKING COWARDS, THAT'S WHY THEY CAN ONLY BULLY, CRIPPLE AND MAIM THEIR "SPORTING" OPPONENTS.
THEY CAN'T PLAY THE GAME TO OUR STANDARDS ....SO... "PLAY" THE BRUTAL KICK, STAMP, AND GRAB, NON FOOTBALL THAT EVEN LIONEL MESSI BLAMED THEM FOR.

Look, ....if the style of play they indulged in last week is allowed, then our captain has to say to him (the referee) "if you allow them that type of game then it will also be ok for us ...and IF you punish us for it then we will show evidence of this from the same game and the behaviour of both teams to the compliance officer...and thus, have you removed for your partiality " ......WE MUST START THIS JUSTIFIED RETALIATION NOW.

SIMPLE.

The Glasgow District XI (May 25. 1967)

Last edited:
I'm Fucking glad!

HE AND HIS BROTHERS HAVE CHEATED, AND STOLEN COUNTLESS MILLIONS FROM US, IN ROBBED POINTS FOR OVER A CENTURY....and then celebrate that fact in the pub with the rancid unwashed Rangers scum.

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO HOPE HE GETS HIS...... THE FILTHY HUN CUNT.

They should have printed his address as well........you know, just like Lennon had his put out there!!!
I hope they teach the filthy robbing bastard a lesson he wears for the rest of his natural.

we shouldn't become like them, or what's the point?

we fight .. but fairly, then the world can judge

Had that for 55 years.....and you know........well.......
................I'M FED UP OF PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY THEY WANT US TO PLAY IT........
ENOUGH!
It's time to take a different approach to this tippy tappy shite.
...OR, commo, its never going to change and we can say goodbye to ten iar.
in fact forget the eight.........its gone ....if we don't play by the same rules..........that they play with,
...its the age old ipse dixit..............stand up to the bullies....and smash them right in the fucking pus........sorted....... no more bullying....and then they want to be friends!!!
Worked for me commo,
THE BEST WAY TO DEFEND IS TO ATTACK......AND FIRST...AND IN THEIR PENALTY BOX.

They want us to play unfair, they are the establishment. Easier to control us, what I am saying is we use the power we have to change things, without redress. Good people see bad.. eventually. We shouldn't get drawn into their ways. The dark side is strong, it is..

I don't think we will be allowed to win 8inaRow. They've been allowed to invest too much money that they don't have. Theyre all in and done if this dont work. So...with this in mind i would start kicking fuck out of any opponent who starts it with us. It won't win us the league but nothing short of signing Messi and Ronaldo is going to overcome the cheating SFA anyway. I would also ensure none of our Scots players play for the corrupt association in future either.

I don't think we will be allowed to win 8inaRow. They've been allowed to invest too much money that they don't have. Theyre all in and done if this dont work. So...with this in mind i would start kicking fuck out of any opponent who starts it with us. It won't win us the league but nothing short of signing Messi and Ronaldo is going to overcome the cheating SFA anyway. I would also ensure none of our Scots players play for the corrupt association in future either.

Thats the way Strummer.. and now we have two of us.

Clearly in the minority but this blows me away.

We’ve lost ONE game to them. One. And we won’t be allowed to win the league? Behave. We played the worst we’ve played in years and they could only score one.

Lets so who we bring in and if the poor performance was a slip or the new norm before jumping off a cliff.

Clearly in the minority but this blows me away.

We’ve lost ONE game to them. One. And we won’t be allowed to win the league? Behave. We played the worst we’ve played in years and they could only score one.

Lets so who we bring in and if the poor performance was a slip or the new norm before jumping off a cliff.
I'm inclined to agree with you to a certain extent, TGO, but above and beyond last weeks result, I feel that a lot of the responses have been borne out of other frustrations many supporters have been feeling for quite some time.

Last week was the proverbial straw for some, as it not only highlighted systematic cheating, but also wider concerns regarding our style of play and apparent stagnation in certain areas.

I definitely agree that it is not the time for knee-jerk reactions, but I recognise also the need to dust off the air of complacency within the boardroom, dressing-room, and some sections of the terraces.

The league is ours to win, but unless we take heed of the obstacles in our way, then it can just as easily be lost.

I'm inclined to agree with you to a certain extent, TGO, but above and beyond last weeks result, I feel that a lot of the responses have been borne out of other frustrations many supporters have been feeling for quite some time.

Last week was the proverbial straw for some, as it not only highlighted systematic cheating, but also wider concerns regarding our style of play and apparent stagnation in certain areas.

I definitely agree that it is not the time for knee-jerk reactions, but I recognise also the need to dust off the air of complacency within the boardroom, dressing-room, and some sections of the terraces.

The league is ours to win, but unless we take heed of the obstacles in our way, then it can just as easily be lost.

100% agree in regards to complacency within all areas of our clubs, I feel this is something that was always going to happen. We face a lot of different things being in Scotland - for the last 7 years, very poor challenge. We’ve walked it. Players wise, we have to understand it will be hard playing in big European games (which is why a few are here in the first place) to some of the dross we have to then attend.

It is no excuse, I do think that the club will be well aware that work needs done - obviously if we now come off this defeat and do nothing which leads to losing the title then yes, that is just sheer stupidity on behalf of the board.

I just feel, at the moment, we have to be behind the squad. So much is based on the negative when we’re still currently in the strongest position within Scottish football and have been for years.

daily rancid reportin beatox contacting police scotland about threatening messages received after his mobile phone details were leaked,timin eh! wait tae ye see the garbage spin on this wan!!!
Yes just wait for it now, this git has been called out for what he is ,a cheat , nothing mentioned before all this, ie, Celtic statement,, now has finally been brought out into the open ,by the statement, and the clubs intentions to take it all the way,he is diving for cover ,and making out he is the victim ,you could not make it up, I fervently hope this club now applies the greatest pressure on the sfa, refs committee,and whoever else ,I personally want to see this clown banned from officiating at any further Celtic games , the hun leader got what he wanted when he complained,take this all the way Celtic board, you have the backing of all the supporters,hh

One thing I would like to see is a supporters representative being allowed/invited to attend this meeting with SFA.

Perhaps from one of the official supporters associations.

Someone who would report accurately what was said without any spin attached as not everyone believes implicitly what we are fed by the Board

Back