Celtic statement

Clearly in the minority but this blows me away.

We’ve lost ONE game to them. One. And we won’t be allowed to win the league? Behave. We played the worst we’ve played in years and they could only score one.

Lets so who we bring in and if the poor performance was a slip or the new norm before jumping off a cliff.
I didn't mention not being "allowed" to win the game. We were totally rank. But therw have been weurd decisions in a lot of games. Aberdeens 2nd pen, foul on Gordon at 3rd goal, Naismith assaults at Tynecastle, nothing against Macgregor for kick at Ajer, Ntcham sent off at St Mirren for meaningless fouls. I coud go on but here's my last example: Morelos can't be punished cos incidents seen by Beaton yet McKenna gets 2 game retro ban for foul on Eddy, seen by Madden.
Add this new concept of applying/ not applying rules to the fact that Sevco are being allowed to spend cash they don't have, tells me there's something going down.
And regarding bringing players in, this window, admittedly still early, looks like the last 2. Hope that changes.

Sorry to say,weaken up no chance ,pie in the sky we are just not wanted they see us as a nuisance ,pest ,what ever a irritation not welcome me thinks

Clearly in the minority but this blows me away.

We’ve lost ONE game to them. One. And we won’t be allowed to win the league? Behave. We played the worst we’ve played in years and they could only score one.

Lets so who we bring in and if the poor performance was a slip or the new norm before jumping off a cliff.
folk can take the defeat nobody seems to have a problem with that but in 2 games when refs DON'T apply the rules of the game and these have been happening in other games involving one team then you have right to flag it up before it goes any further
That's why they labelled us paranoid during the ninties and we werent WRONG

folk can take the defeat nobody seems to have a problem with that but in 2 games when refs DON'T apply the rules of the game and these have been happening in other games involving one team then you have right to flag it up before it goes any further
That's why they labelled us paranoid during the ninties and we werent WRONG

Totally agree that if there’s poor decisions made then they should be flagged up and action taken, as with Beaton who has shown time and time again he makes mistakes.

Don’t get me wrong, a ref with an agenda is a possibility and we have to do what we can to protect ourselves from it but if we don’t win the league, it’s not due to refs and the SFA plotting against us. It’s poor transfers & poor play because we’ve shown for the last 7 years we’re are the best and we’re still sitting top now. We can see we are stagnating, that’s on our club to sort.

Back