Celtic Statement

“I have watched Neil fight many battles over many years, on and off the field, with a courage and tenacity few could match"
- Peter Lawell
Pity you rarely if ever backed him up except to apologise , lennon shouldnt have had to fight so many battles off the field while you sat behind a steel curtain at parkhead, do us a favour and leave with lenny seeing as you're the real reason for this shambles
Well said Winter.HH

I’ve heard a bit about him and has a very decent record. Guys like Fwank Lampard (Agent hun)can stay where he is. As has been said many times we really need someone who will take charge of the full football side of the club and install a real professionalism from top to bottom.
Obviously this year has been the nightmare of all nightmares and after getting the 8th title for us Neil shouldn’t have got the job again we all know that but after everything he got put through for being celtic/catholic man and for the trophy’s he won and the great night against Barca. Thanks for all your efforts and hope one day all the fans remember what you gave to the club and hopefully everything will come out about lawwell making life difficult for you. Good luck
I believe Lawwell has made life difficult for every manager who came to the Club

Back