Celtic Statement

Aye him, with George Weah, and Olivier Tebilly
Weah Tebilly Scheidt
About sums up our season tbh
You're right Dill. Let's hope our recruitment is much better going forward. No more penny pinching pay the going rate or just don't get involved in a deal.. Could have had Tonev but wouldn't pay what he was worth at that time. Never get him now his price will skyrocket when he plays in EPL. 🍀🍀

no chance they going for someone world class to compete better in Europe

I heard Benitez is a shoe in up there with the new ambition to take club right back to top

:p:p:p:p:p
just think about it Mcinnes has been losing them 60 million every season just by no reaching CL group stages

Need to speculate to accumulate

And well clubs canna die

so just go for it

thats whit I say

And when they beat Barcelona in CL quarter finals all their players will be worth 100M each and it pays for itself.

I for one will be totally supportive of our new manager. People perform better when they are supported than when they are criticized - surely that's obvious. Do I have my doubts, of course I do. That's because of the unknown qualities that he possesses and not because of his track record. I do not know how he will motivate and train the squad. How he will kick some butts and give others backslaps. I suspect that he will not tolerate unfitness or sloppiness or crap eating or any other unprofessional habits. He could rise to the job and silence his laptop critics whose abuse reveals more about their own insecurity than his ability. I want to us hammer Aberdeen and play at great speed and cut through them like a hot knife through butter. Lets the media savage our players and staff. We as Celtic supporters do not need to give them any fuel.

Wonder how Alan Thompson is feeling, after hearing the news about Neil Lennon
There's enough former players sticking it Neil these days, don't think Thommo will be one of them
I'd like a manager who has no affiliation with the club, to come in put his stamp on it and get us back to the top where we used to belong
Nick Hammond should be shown the door, he was touted as being to spot a player, absolute dross, some of the players he's brought in
Go through the backroom staff and the team, and find out who's doing their job, and who's not
It's not rocket surgery, most of those mentioned with the job in the MSM won't come because of the West of Scotland sectarianism, and who can blame them
John Terry, with Frank Lampard, and Danny Dyer
HH

Kennedy's in and thats it.
Whats he going to do? Should be the next trail of thought.
Came through the youth system and coaching. Company boy.
He has a certian longevity so his opinion is either valued, his skill exceptional or his input worth while. (Or a grave watcher)

The ex defender noose around his neck I tighten and have done regularly.
Didn't manage a full career but at least made it to a professional level.
Which sould be enough with added badges and golden stamps from PL managers.

Ok Kendo
Here are my questions.

The drills you coached and practiced did you have an input?
If so what? What did you improve?

He might of. Never know

Charisma - mystery

Will his links with the youth players result in playing a few?

Think he will. We have had so many back to back 5cm midfields. Call it acm Lacm, right attacking mid...or cental.

No wingers. None at all.

Its asked too much of our defense.
Has done all year.
Our fullbacks arent up to it.

January came and went.
The square peg continues. Looks great for spells but a wingers movement pulls a defence apart.
Our raft dont and cant do it at the level we require.

Think about it. Brief spells our cms stuck to the busy tasks and we looked ok. A smiple opposition mgmt adjustment has made us look bog standart pish for most of every 2nd half.

Kennedys first match will probably start brown. No other option. Probably
Calmac will 100% want to start and needs to....rest
Sorro needs a game.
RC was at least busy but has to be dropped.
What ye gonae do kendo?

MJ will probably get game time.

The lack of 100% commitment or the ability to hack it means for me most of the squad is out the door. Good and bad.

Put to bed the notions of international tied mgmt taking the helm.

There isnt enough time.

We cant wait for it or expect it to be there after a summer euro run.
Rule it out. I hope

Pl out new boy picked by DES
DES stepdown followed by DESjr?

Hope the auld cunt is pissed off.
Hope he has conducted enough electricity and walrus power to singe his fuckin muzzar down to the wick of the lip.

Certian things get him going. We shall wait in earnest for his final swaraj

Members online

Latest posts

Back