Celtic Statement

It’s got to be someone who has no history with the club or someone who has been detached from the club for sometime,whoever comes in will need to rebuild from the back room to the team who to keep who wants away and the ones that want to stay. there is something deeply wrong at the club which needs fixing so good luck to ever comes in and to promote anyone from inside the will only continue the free fall the club is in

I'm not clued up on who should be the next manager, I really don't follow other leagues but I've been reading a bit about Ralf Rangnick recently, he sounds like the answer, handover the whole football operation to him and let him do his thing.
Sounds like the answer ?
Sounds like a Viking
Mibbe him and big Mjallby can light a fire under the players

Well said Winter. Though we knew it had to happen it is tinged with sadness that it has come to this. Neil was given a second run at the job, however he was told right from the start who his backroom staff were, he wasn`t given the choice. Some say he never should have accepted that, but really, what true Celtic man would have turned down that opportunity of the job, despite the restrictions? Its my belief that, over time, he has been undermined by others beside him and above him at Celtic. HH
I too agree 1888 I do not think NL had a free run as manager the fact that he was denied the opportunity to choose his own people speaks for itself.

Back