Celtic Statement

I'm not clued up on who should be the next manager, I really don't follow other leagues but I've been reading a bit about Ralf Rangnick recently, he sounds like the answer, handover the whole football operation to him and let him do his thing.

I'd say the negative sentiment regarding Kennedy is down to him looking like he really doesn't give a fuck. Looking at him its hard to tell if we're 3 up or 3 down, same disinterested demeanour.
If he now suddenly looks interested and starts trying to fire the players up from the touchline, firstly I'd be pleased to see us play better, but secondly I'd be left questioning whether he gave Lennon his all, and I have my doubts about that already.
Naw he hus got a massive snib, I canny go the cunt cause he’s part a the problem he’s been working against Lennon for 18months running tae this cunt telling players the opposite fae what the manager tells them and basically being a smug big cunt

I'd say the negative sentiment regarding Kennedy is down to him looking like he really doesn't give a fuck. Looking at him its hard to tell if we're 3 up or 3 down, same disinterested demeanour.
If he now suddenly looks interested and starts trying to fire the players up from the touchline, firstly I'd be pleased to see us play better, but secondly I'd be left questioning whether he gave Lennon his all, and I have my doubts about that already.
Anyone doubting the credentials of John Kennedy should read the comments that Damien Duff made about the guy. All I'm saying is that he deserves the chance to show if he is capable of being his own man and the next eight games are his opportunity to that. As for his body language there is no doubt that he had lost it a bit but we are not privy to what was going on behind the scenes.

Bit early tae be oan the Portuguese Buckie mate 😂😂
Wow Docco’s on the Drugs again
Talks sense yesterday and back oan the
Loony toons thi day
It’s a Manager we need Someone who knows man management, Tictacs , Formations and who builds from the Kids up a long term fix no Broonie to try to appease the fans.
We Need as a club to get this bit right no cheap no Shower room deals.
We’ve done the Biscuit Tin disny work
You need to piy oot ti get Quality and Time
This could hurt for a while but it didn’t stop the Bunnet Long term proper Goals and Target’s. But it’s Celtic so we’re gonna go Costsaver as per ffs usual

HH 🍀

I cannot believe I missed that!I usually check first thing to see if there are any nrws.

I have been tied up all morning with my grandson on home learning.
Aye it's what had to happen still I'm not happy this morning more a feeling of relief I suppose. Lennon is the only man to have won a treble as player and manager and a fighter til the end. I take no pleasure in his resignation , I wouldve loved nothing more than he to be the man who led us to the 10. I am astounded that some dont consider him a club legend. Cant get my head around that. How successful must you be ? True hes not the greatest manager weve ever had but he is a winner even if he wasnt this season but his legendary status for me can never be questioned, this had to happen but it's nothing to rejoice over , no nay never HH ☘

I'm not clued up on who should be the next manager, I really don't follow other leagues but I've been reading a bit about Ralf Rangnick recently, he sounds like the answer, handover the whole football operation to him and let him do his thing.
I’ve heard a bit about him and has a very decent record. Guys like Fwank Lampard (Agent hun)can stay where he is. As has been said many times we really need someone who will take charge of the full football side of the club and install a real professionalism from top to bottom.
Obviously this year has been the nightmare of all nightmares and after getting the 8th title for us Neil shouldn’t have got the job again we all know that but after everything he got put through for being celtic/catholic man and for the trophy’s he won and the great night against Barca. Thanks for all your efforts and hope one day all the fans remember what you gave to the club and hopefully everything will come out about lawwell making life difficult for you. Good luck

Aye it's what had to happen still I'm not happy this morning more a feeling of relief I suppose. Lennon is the only man to have won a treble as player and manager and a fighter til the end. I take no pleasure in his resignation , I wouldve loved nothing more than he to be the man who led us to the 10. I am astounded that some dont consider him a club legend. Cant get my head around that. How successful must you be ? True hes not the greatest manager weve ever had but he is a winner even if he wasnt this season but his legendary status for me can never be questioned, this had to happen but it's nothing to rejoice over , no nay never HH ☘
I too feel it had to happen,although I am never happy at anyone losing their job.

I too feel it had to happen,although I am never happy at anyone losing their job.
Aye , understand Starry but I cant not feel bad about the whole shambles , a guy , a legend like lennon should never have to go through what he did at Celtic, 1 man vs all I blame the suits for the majority though admit that lenny didnt help himself though it appears to me that no one else did either. HH

Aye , understand Starry but I cant not feel bad about the whole shambles , a guy , a legend like lennon should never have to go through what he did at Celtic, 1 man vs all I blame the suits for the majority though admit that lenny didnt help himself though it appears to me that no one else did either. HH
Well said Winter. Though we knew it had to happen it is tinged with sadness that it has come to this. Neil was given a second run at the job, however he was told right from the start who his backroom staff were, he wasn`t given the choice. Some say he never should have accepted that, but really, what true Celtic man would have turned down that opportunity of the job, despite the restrictions? Its my belief that, over time, he has been undermined by others beside him and above him at Celtic. HH

Back