Celtic Team Bus

Getting buses from Parks of Hamilton is no different from taking up tickets at Ibrox and buying their pies at halftime....let's not be hypocrites here 👍

How many of us get tickets for IBROKES? 850 and I'll bet very few of them buy pies or even Bovril

Buying an overpriced ticket for IBROKES for some is a necessity because they NEVER miss a Celtic match home or away

Getting buses from Parks of Hamilton is neither a necessity because there are PLENTY of other options available without funding companies pertaining to SEVCO by association of their intern Chairman dishing out Soft Loans by the £ million

As for hypocrites Wind your neck in There's FUCK ALL hyoocriti

It very well may be that we use Parks for a number of reasons.....such as we get an extremely good deal on it.....it also benefits Park as we are being seen to endorse the Park brand which no doubt leads to the Celtic minded dealing with them.....also as you say there’s a reduced chance of the bus in question being vandalised.....and you could throw in that the old firm is alive and well.....personally I would use someone else
Getting buses from Parks of Hamilton is no different from taking up tickets at Ibrox and buying their pies at halftime....let's not be hypocrites here 👍

How many of us get tickets for IBROKES? 850 and I'll bet very few of them buy pies or even Bovril

Buying an overpriced ticket for IBROKES for some is a necessity because they NEVER miss a Celtic match home or away

Getting buses from Parks of Hamilton is not a necessity because there are PLENTY of other options available without funding companies pertaining to SEVCO by association of their intern Chairman dishing out Soft Loans by the £ million

As for hypocrites Wind your neck in There's FUCK ALL hypocritical about not wanting to aid your opponents in any manner especially given the track record of their predecessors as well as the present incumbents at IBROKES

I'm not hypocritical in any sense of the word

I DESPISE the bastarts and EVERYTHING that they stand for and have never said anything to the contrary So HYPOCRACY is one slur that will not stick if aimed at me in that regard

HH🍀

Last edited:
Continuing on from the debate regarding Parks of Hamilton supplying Celtic with their team bus I've been trying to think outside the box as to why this might be the case whilst the owner of the bus company is so heavily involved with SEVCO and donates millions of pounds in soft survival loans to the rancid outfit

Are Celtic under a long term contract with Parks of Hamilton that would cost fortunes to end/break the contract?

Aren't Celtic able to source another vehicle under contract from another company who are not heavily involved with our replacement bitterest rivals?

Then a thought struck me..... Back in 2013 SEVCO's luxury team bus appeared to spontaneously combust at a garage in
Winchburgh
I'm not sure what the conclusion of any investigation was although if I remember correctly there were reports of suspicious circumstances surrounding the episode
This has made me wonder if by contracting our team bus from Parks of Hamilton would the chances of an attack on said vehicle be less likely taking into account the benevolent connection between the owner of the bus company and the Tribute Act Club who maintain that they are Rangers and ARE THE PEEPUL?

Perhaps it's just a crazy thought on my part but SURELY there must be some reason for Celtic wishing to have an association with a Company so heavily involved and intertwined with such a poisonous outfit as those currently trying to play football out of IBROKES

If Celtic were in a legal position to do so why wouldn't they break any connection they have with Parks of Hamilton as a matter of principle and indcate that we have no wish whatsoever to be involved in any way (apart from in a football way) with the noxious cheating lying bullying plotting deluded wannabe bunch of arsehole who are the current incumbents at the. BIG HOOSE at Edmiston Drive? 🤔

HH🍀

On the subject of Team Buses

When PSG rolled into town in September 2017 while waiting for the turnstyle shutters to be raised when their bus drove up Celtic Way I moved forward to the left hand side of the coach to see their players emerge

Forgetting that their bus is left hand drive and they emerged on the right hand side 😂😂

What a plonker

HH🍀

Last edited:
Back