Celtic Team Bus

Aye a think some cunts need their hole,its blatantly obvious.

Got it last night & this morning, thought I push ma luck & see if I could get a wee afternoon session (going fur the Treble) . Got telt tae dae wan, because the wean & the dugs about. The weans nearly 22 & the dug just eats & sleeps, fucking excuses whit they like full of affection one minute, next yer getting Kinged(Cold Shoulder) So went & fondled ma tomatoes & plums๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Got it last night & this morning, thought I push ma luck & see if I could get a wee afternoon session (going fur the Treble) . Got telt tae dae wan, because the wean & the dugs about. The weans nearly 22 & the dug just eats & sleeps, fucking excuses whit they like full of affection one minute, next yer getting Kinged(Cold Shoulder) So went & fondled ma tomatoes & plums๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for sharing that TT.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On the subject of Team Buses

When PSG rolled into town in September 2017 while waiting for the turnstyle shutters to be raised when their bus drove up Celtic Way I moved forward to the left hand side of the coach to see their players emerge

Forgetting that their bus is left hand drive and they emerged on the right hand side ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What a plonker

HH๐Ÿ€
Call yourself a European, eh Bill

Back