Celtic, the very real challenge for second and the danger of History repeating itself

Good points, well made, Niall.
As this disastrous season develops the history books will remind our grandkids that Lenny didn't know what the league looked like, didn't know who is best eleven was and didn't know why they were crap. He knows nothing and the fans will forever be reminded of that.

I think given what we have witnessed this season that the points made about potentially not finishing second are absolutely valid. Nothing should surprise us this season especially with Neil Francis having a siege mentality of his own against anyone who dares to tell him the truth .My own feeling is Aberdeen and Hibs don't have enough and Livi will falter soon enough. Of course its not good enough that we should even be discussing this but we should have enough with Jamesy coming back and just see it over line.it doesn't bare thinking about allowing the new club to have all the champions league kitty so it simply cannot happen.

I think given what we have witnessed this season that the points made about potentially not finishing second are absolutely valid. Nothing should surprise us this season especially with Neil Francis having a siege mentality of his own against anyone who dares to tell him the truth .My own feeling is Aberdeen and Hibs don't have enough and Livi will falter soon enough. Of course its not good enough that we should even be discussing this but we should have enough with Jamesy coming back and just see it over line.it doesn't bare thinking about allowing the new club to have all the champions league kitty so it simply cannot happen.
Welcome to the Noise, Magnificent 7.

Indeed finishing 2nd isn't something we should be relishing but it's all too close this season.

Welcome to the Noise M7- Where do you see Jamesy fitting in if we play the diamond?

Serious Q here.....If we had been playing like we did back end of last season.......would we be at the top......In other words......Have we given it to them on a plate OR have they have played well and deserve it
Honestly? We'd have had to be at our best, but at least had we been we'd have questioned their bottle. And I think with genuine pressure they'd have snapped

Latest posts

Back