Celtic ticket exchange scheme

I need to double check but I’m sure clubs that do it get 50 percent of the money but also the 50 percent the fan gets it needs to be spent at club shop or goes towards your season ticket the following season so club makes a fortune with it anyway mate
I was wrong I checked our rivals website …….either way tho club would make more cash and also the fans that can’t attend would benefit

Help us to reach full capacity at SHITBROX by not letting your seat go empty on a matchday.

For whatever reason, you may be unable to attend a match, Seatsub can help!

Simply visit the SeatSub section of the Rangers ticketing website and follow the instructions. When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers.

Season Ticket Holders can continue to accumulate their credit during the season to redeem against a Season Ticket renewal for 24/25.

MyGers members will also receive five points when listing their seats on SeatSub up to 24 hours before a home match.

Here in basel its much easier - the club have set it up so that they don’t need to get involved. The season ticket is on your phone and every game has a separate QR code. If i get someones ticket, they just send a screenshot for the game in question. I can pay them using Twint which is an app that matches phone numbers to bank accounts. Don’t know if that’s a thing in Scotland?? Anyway that will never happen at Celtic as the board won’t screw more money out of fans. Doesn’t fit in with the police state constant surveillance vibe in the uk either.

Here in basel it’s much easier - the club have set it up so that they don’t need to get involved. The season ticket is on your phone and every game has a separate QR code. If i get someone’s ticket, they just send a screenshot for the game in question. I can pay them using Twint which is an app that matches phone numbers to bank accounts. Don’t know if that’s a thing in Scotland?? Anyway that will never happen at Celtic as the board won’t screw more money out of fans. Doesn’t fit in with the police state constant surveillance vibe in the uk either.
Boy a work with is a Man Utd fan with a season ticket and that sounds a bit similar to Man Utd …either way the club has to do something similar especially when all the big clubs including hearts do it

Got ticket for Celtic st johnstone I can’t make it (story of my life) anyone who wants it then send me private message (ticket is free all I needed is it sent back on a recorded delivery)good seat but maybe not the best if you have mobility issues….profile pic is my seat

Last edited:
Got ticket for Celtic st johnstone I can’t make it (story of my life) anyone who wants it then send me private message (ticket is free all I needed is it sent back on a recorded delivery)good seat but maybe not the best if you have mobility issues….profile pic is my seat
Good on you Tommy... Just to say anyone with mobility issues can get an elevator pass from Celtic, contact the supporters liaison officer and he will put you in touch with the right people...

I had to do that a few seasons ago and its a lifesaver for me now...

The club should be friendly to the fans. The fans are what make Celtic great. Many season ticket holder love attending Celtic park so buy a ticket. They cannot attend every match so the seat often sits empty. When there is a 'sellout' and empty seats and people who want to attend we need to offer a system to onsell that ticket to ensure a genuine sellout. This is a win/win scenario where the ST holder gets paid, the club gets a kickback payment and the team gets supported. It's so obvious and that's why it is used by so many clubs. Celtic need to implement a system . Why are the board so slow in making a decision.

No takers for ticket…..going to just give it to one of my cousins pal (don’t have anymore time to wait as a would need to post before a go to work)…was all short notice with my work so can’t advertise it for any longer ☘️ ps the ticket was for Celtic park not the huns end at dens park 😂

The club should be friendly to the fans. The fans are what make Celtic great. Many season ticket holder love attending Celtic park so buy a ticket. They cannot attend every match so the seat often sits empty. When there is a 'sellout' and empty seats and people who want to attend we need to offer a system to onsell that ticket to ensure a genuine sellout. This is a win/win scenario where the ST holder gets paid, the club gets a kickback payment and the team gets supported. It's so obvious and that's why it is used by so many clubs. Celtic need to implement a system . Why are the board so slow in making a decision.
A lack of true leadership mate,,,and forward thinking..story of Celtic football club im afraid 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back