Celtic tops

Hewitt ???
Can I have some of what your having 😂
John Hewitt is far from the worst player to adorn the hoops or that monstrosity either just a pity he couldn't replicate his efforts for Aberdeen but that would be asking a hell of a lot ☘

Last edited:
Everyone has their own favourite top of our club. My favourite is this white Nike top that was given to me by my late uncle roughly 7 years ago. Unfortunately for me (so far) I've been unable to identify this top , from which season it comes. Granted I haven't dug very deeply trying to find it but couldn't. I posted the top onto youtube and someone suggested that it was perhaps a training top. In our recent cup tie away to clyde the SMSM were delighted to remind us all of the calamitous events that happened there on Roy Keane's debut, I noticed that Keane was wearing the closest I've come to seeing this top except it was green but practically identical in design and made by Nike, also I didnt think that a training top would actually have the Carling sponsorship on it. Can anyone identify this top? Its bugged me for a while and if it cant be identified here then I'd have to go with training top but something tells me not. Help would be most gratefully welcomed. Also I've never seen a top thread and would like to see some pics of everyone else's favourite tops if possible.

Here it is

View attachment 7900
Can not remember seeing them playing in it.

Back