Celtic TV. As if things arent bad enough.

Chick Nick was my absolute hero when I was a kid and making my first visits to paradise I can remember coming back from CP after a game my big brother bought me (against his better judgement) a poster of him just at the bottom of the big staircase at the old rangers end. It started hammering down with rain and by the time I got home it was rolled up and soaking wet and ruined , next thing he was leaving for any club in England he wanted. I was distraught , my hero was leaving. A Celtic without charlie was unthinkable to me at the time , I must've been about 11. The poster was ruined by the rain and he was a celt no more. He returned years later for his second spell from Aberdeen. I still don't know why he has an agenda against Celtic but what a player he was in that first spell, what a complete tosser he is now though.

Chick Nick was my absolute hero when I was a kid and making my first visits to paradise I can remember coming back from CP after a game my big brother bought me (against his better judgement) a poster of him just at the bottom of the big staircase at the old rangers end. It started hammering down with rain and by the time I got home it was rolled up and soaking wet and ruined , next thing he was leaving for any club in England he wanted. I was distraught , my hero was leaving. A Celtic without charlie was unthinkable to me at the time , I must've been about 11. The poster was ruined by the rain and he was a celt no more. He returned years later for his second spell from Aberdeen. I still don't know why he has an agenda against Celtic but what a player he was in that first spell, what a complete tosser he is now though.
Charlie is and always will be a Celtic fan. I've read some lish about questioning that and thats up there with the pish he comes out with. I put it down to him being not the sharpest tac, sometimes I agree with him when he warns against not getting players in, then theres the stuff I hear myself saying, what the actual fuck are you talking about Charlie? He hasnt the I telligence to see how the sevco press use his shite to have a go at us.
He was some player and a hunskelper and in my book, it takes a lot of stupid talk to get excommunicated when you have sent me temporarily insane at Ibrox when he scored that shot come chip that went over their goalies head. I wish he would fuck up though, no question of that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back