Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi-Final Match Thread

On Duffy, I've seen people still slatin the man, Britton made a rake of mistakes today and not a word about it. Maybe give the man a break.
Don't know what telly you were watching but except for a glaring mistake I thought Bitton had a excellent game and the more Duffy plays beside him the better Duffy will be. People tend to forget C H is not Nir's natural position.

I don't think there is anything to worry about from the MIB. Scottish referees are the bastions of impartiality who show no favouritism to the team they grew up supporting. And on a completely unrelated matter I see that young Dallas awarded sevco yet another penalty today in their game against Killie!
I was a penalty B B, this time HH
He was a sevco supporter, the feckin idiot! 🍺 🥳
Alas Michael, they are the Scum that festers our country

I would love to know has any other team ever scored so many goals where the first goal in a game is a pen. It seems like to me they are starting every game with a 1 níl lead with the help of supporting players and mib's, how long does this continue before an inquiry should be looked into

I would love to know has any other team ever scored so many goals where the first goal in a game is a pen. It seems like to me they are starting every game with a 1 níl lead with the help of supporting players and mib's, how long does this continue before an inquiry should be looked into

You're making some very valid points here.....I do believe there should be a concentrated effort to highlight what's apparently going on.....I think we are seeing a reenactment of 2010 when the cheating was rampant...

There are times in life when you have to hold your hands up and admit that you were wrong. If Tom rogic was sold in the summer, I would have said fair enough as I believed that we had seen the best of a great servant to the club. I was also part of the get rid of lenny especially after the scum game. I am so glad to say today, that I was so wrong on both counts.
Tom rogic is still such a huge player for us and his class, intelligence and quality still remains unquestionable.
As for lenny his response since the HUN match has been that of a true celt, when the chips are down we will come out fighting.
I did believe he couldn't get the best out of these players, wrong again. What we saw today in the first half today and also against lille is what we have become so used to from a Celtic team, good football with brilliant goals.
Like most of us I expected us to kick on in the 2nd half and really turn the sheep into a ball of wool. I was also getting annoyed at lenny for not making the subs after an hour as anyone could see some of our players were out on there feet no more so than broony imo.
Upon reflection I know think this was a brilliant bit of management from lenny. Why? I believe now lenny was using the 2nd half in order to work upon seeing out a game in the right Manor. Course we could have went on to score more goals but seeing out the game in the Manor that we did, while as tired as we were, I believe was far more beneficial and a brilliant confidence booster moving forward for matches ahead.
So happy for duffy to get a good solid preformance behind him. Lenny also has a great insight now into how many minutes he can get from his players when you have tough pressure games coming thick and fast without much recovery time.
And the real beauty about today apart from another cup final to look forward to, is that we can and will get even better. Players coming back trying to get into this team will now know what the expectations and demand in quality are now. Competition for places has been set and players coming in now know of the standards needed to be maintained in order to keep their place in the side.
A very pleasing day and well done to lenny and the bhoys
HH
YNWA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back