Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi-Final Match Thread

Hmmmm. Oops. As I've said many times before, I think Ntcham is a very good player - but I think he is better suited to non-Scottish football.

It would a shame for him to be dropped after his best performance (for the 1st half any way) but that is just tough. 😄
Ah now BB what league would you suggest would suit ntcham where you can play midfield without doing any closing down or tracking back of your opponent

Hello troops back posting again when things look bleak a just don't post anything ,would rather not post than slag or belittle the team or the manager,things weren't looking good there but after a wee blip a think the hoops are back on track,avoid fighting display against the sheep with the hoops looking like their old self coming from behind twice to take the lead,then when everybody wrote us off a good draw in France although after leading in both games disappointed with 2draws but all in all a bit more like it,I think we will pump the sheep on sunday3-0 for the hoops another chance to make more unpresidented history,Mon the hoops get the Scottish cup in the bag then kick on as players will start to get form back,and recover from injuries and start to hopefully get a steady team on the park.big Duffy will come good ,just a bit of bad form every player goes through,he's just unlucky that he's not the only one,but his is mostly noticed ,cos his like a goalies is more highlighted.so Mon the hoops the cunts are trying to write us off let's get it right up them and make them eat their words

Maybe give Broony 45 minutes against the sheep divers and hammerthrowers, then unleash Soro or Turnbull,hope Rogic gets a run oot, he's a sheep skelper! 🍺 🥳
It's a tricky one to call MD as with 3 subs you would usually pick a team that could last the full 90 making any changes depending on how the game is going. Bitton has to start due to our lack of CB, but is he still fit enough for a full 90, same can be said of eddy. The 5 allows us to take the gamble so would say griff may well start ahead of eddy

It's a tricky one to call MD as with 3 subs you would usually pick a team that could last the full 90 making any changes depending on how the game is going. Bitton has to start due to our lack of CB, but is he still fit enough for a full 90, same can be said of eddy. The 5 allows us to take the gamble so would say griff may well start ahead of eddy
And thats not accounting for their hammerthrowers taking our players out John,remember the MIB's and their honest mistakes, one off chance to do us over

And thats not accounting for their hammerthrowers taking our players out John,remember the MIB's and their honest mistakes, one off chance to do us over
That was always going to be the case, but we still have plenty of quality regardless. No way can I see us gifting them 3 goals again yet we are more than capable of sticking 3 plus past them such is the gulf in class.

If that's the case it may well have a bearing on lennys game plan especially around broony as I wouldn't expect him to last the full 90
I wouldn't bet on it. I suspect Lenny is transposing his disappointment at what he perceives to be finishing his playing career at Celtic "too early" ( I don't think he did) onto Broony.

IMO this is why he isn't being ruthless enough at telling Broony that he will be much more effective for us if he is on the pitch a wee bit less than before. Having said that, he did replace him on Thursday night so maybe he has now realised Broony can contribute more to our season with less game time.

Was thinking much along the same lines BB, would have a few concerns about fatigue as they put in such an effort last night and we have already seem how flat a team preformance can be after a European encounter. Would like to think lenny will make changes sooner than usual as we still have plenty in reserve and hopefully no more injuries either
Possible one change John, Soro to start Broony on the bench

Members online

Latest posts

Back