Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi-Final Match Thread

Do they still have a number you need to call that charges you for the privilege of buying their shite? I think it was something like 13pa minute nd it takes fucking ages my mate told me. I will be getting hesgoals on my telly and hoping the field mice have slept well and are raring to go with the broadband wheel.
I'm sure you can buy a one off payment of £11.99 for the month.

I've got wee clay powering up the windandpissmill.........that wee puddin can generate more energy than the national grid wie the shite he spouts and he has a broadband to keep up his extraordinarily large waisted trousers.

I'm sorted.......
My broadband is that slow, that when I pick up Coronation St on the telly, Hilda Ogden is still in it.

My only concern for today is the MIB.
Other than that I feel confident.🍀🍀
I don't think there is anything to worry about from the MIB. Scottish referees are the bastions of impartiality who show no favouritism to the team they grew up supporting. And on a completely unrelated matter I see that young Dallas awarded sevco yet another penalty today in their game against Killie!

I don't think there is anything to worry about from the MIB. Scottish referees are the bastions of impartiality who show no favouritism to the team they grew up supporting. And on a completely unrelated matter I see that young Dallas awarded sevco yet another penalty today in their game against Killie!
Ah well BB, he could hardly let the side down. It would be sportingly unloyal of the young man and a poor frame to future up and coming young MIB !

Members online

Latest posts

Back