Celtic v Aberdeen

Jfan I'm not going to argue with you. You have obviously followed Celtic for a long long time. Longer than I have been alive. I can imagine you have sat through some awful spells in Celtic history. TV1 is right. If the only time you want to come onto the noise is to have a moan about Celtic then that's absolutely fine. The Noise is crap at the moment IMO. TV1 makes a great point that there is loads of members but no one posts...that's probably cause people, like me in this occasion, had a go at you for making your point. Every thread turns into an argument. The reason I don't do social media is because I cant be arsed arguing with people I don't know. And to have people that don't know me calling me names like 'dishonest', I believe that's what you called me in a previous chat we had. It's so fucking stupid really. So crack on JFan. You wont get any arguments from me when you want to vent your anger about Celtic. Hopefully a treble treble will cheer you up....HH ??

Jfan I'm not going to argue with you. You have obviously followed Celtic for a long long time. Longer than I have been alive. I can imagine you have sat through some awful spells in Celtic history. TV1 is right. If the only time you want to come onto the noise is to have a moan about Celtic then that's absolutely fine. The Noise is crap at the moment IMO. TV1 makes a great point that there is loads of members but no one posts...that's probably cause people, like me in this occasion, had a go at you for making your point. Every thread turns into an argument. The reason I don't do social media is because I cant be arsed arguing with people I don't know. And to have people that don't know me calling me names like 'dishonest', I believe that's what you called me in a previous chat we had. It's so fucking stupid really. So crack on JFan. You wont get any arguments from me when you want to vent your anger about Celtic. Hopefully a treble treble will cheer you up....HH ??

Lubo. Don’t buy the poison. You always conduct yourself with dignity on the forum.

I applaud you pal. ???

I definitely think Aberdeen are improving, they have the best away record in the league, which to be fair says a lot about us this season also.

They’re horrible to play against, and hopefully they do those c.unts on Tuesday.

For me it makes the timing of Rodgers’ departure even more disturbing - we had played all the easier games after the break(previous to that we had been pretty average) and when it was about to be squeaky bum time, he fucked off.

Meanwhile at Leicester, they were about to face the easiest run of fixtures this season(Fulham,Burnley etc)

Anyway it’s his loss, - we’ve got 2/3 Glasgow derbies, Aberdeen possibly twice, Hearts and Hibs, in the last 9/10 games.

Hopefully we can play the best football of the season.

It’s almost Lennons job to lose.

He wouldn’t have been my first choice, but I’m right behind him.

We should also have Rogic, Ncham, and McGregor fit for the end of March.

Back