Celtic v Aberdeen

C`mon guys lighten up!! bad game for us,get over it

Yep more serious things coming down the pipe regards Scottish Football.
Listening to Billy Dodds saying the behaviour we have witnessed is abysmal and further adds racism to the mix, he states strict liability might come in.
Fans need self-policing etc., what about players cheating and showing generations of young fans integrity is nothing and if you do not get caught EBTs are alright, sometimes the message is lost when corruption was encouraged by our very own media and SFA.

Is there a general topic search facility to help members navigate on this site?

Not really (or at least I haven't found it), however if you click on What's New at the top you can see which threads are active and are being responded to (they're in bold if there is a new item since you've been on or responded last time). At least that's how I monitor what's been replied to and what hasn't.

Clearly game threads like the one set up by the admins are VERY active on game day.

Very condescending remark bigman "newbies". We're always looking for new members on here, but comments like that aren't very inviting. It'd be a shame for you to block him just because of his opinion on Neil Lennon. A bit harsh.
After all if we all agreed it would be a very boring world!
Thank you, the main fact is I am certainly not a newbie, but individuals who make incorrect assumptions seem to infer that they know it all!

Ah JFan...as predictable as Gerrard throwing his team under the bus after another shit display. Never on here to praise the team when we are doing well....a wee comment about our fantastic start to 2019 maybe?? No?? How about a bit of praise about how the bhoys have handled themselves over the last few weeks maybe?? Nah...not you JFan..you only pop onto the noise to to criticise and moan about everything Celtic...you say if we want mediocrity we should support sevco. You sure you're supporting the right team. I've yet to read one comment from you showing any form of love or support towards Celtic. Have a word with yourself.

Lubos, as a Celtic Fan I have a right to an opinion, but for a second time you again question my Celtic support, All fans have to be allowed a negative or positive opinion.
Don’t doubt my allegiances. As a season ticket holder I have been a Celtic Fan longer than you, have travelled further than you, and you will remember my visit to Portugal a number of years ago to Celtics greatest triumph accompanied by my father and uncle.
Please don’t tell me I am a pain because I criticise a Celtic performance.
When you have supported Celtic as long as I have and continually put money into the club as I have, then ok!
I really think you need to have a look at yourself.

Jfan, for the 2nd time, I am not questioning your Celtic support. I'm also not getting into a pissing competition with you. Congratulations and well done on your continued support for Celtic. I stand by my point though...your the most negative supporter I know. There is a lot of moody Celtic fans on here. I've had more than my fair share of moans about Celtic...they are there for everyone to see but the only time you come on is to have a go..players. manager. Board. Fans. Everyone's had from you. I don't think you have had anything good to say about Celtic. I'll continue to have my opinion on you being a negative CELTIC fan everytime you come on and have a negative view on Celtic. That's the point in the noise. Views. Agreements. Disagreements....and 1 day...if it ever happens, I will give you a 'like' if you ever say anything I agree with.
Now I fully understand you couldn't give a shit if I give you a 'like' or not but my point is I'm not questioning your support. Maybe you should though. Celtic only seem to make you miserable. Or at least that's how it comes across because, like I said before, you never come on with anything positive.
HH ?

That's true, Deadner, but let's roll the tape and see what happened after this unarguably poorly played game, shall we? 39-post JFanCelt, who is indeed entitled to his opinion, voices it. Based in anything but reason or logic, let alone reality, we get this:

I respond with a logical, reasoned and philosophical reply:

Rather than offering reasoned and rational debate in disagreement, we get this:

To be honest, I laughed, as I do when anyone displays an infantile response. There's no need to be an insulting prat here, even if you're disapponted in Celtic's play. Especially if you only come in and comment 39 times in the span of five months with your, ahem, "opinion."

Back to the topic at hand: My guess is that Lenny was playing mad scientist today and experimenting with a lineup that, no other word for it, failed. Miserably.
Fair enough Larry. I didn't come on here for an argument. I just can't stand when someone speaks down to people as if it's their right. I also don't think if a person has one post or a thousand posts on here, that it makes them more or less entitled to voice their opinion. Some people use this forum as I have myself in the past to vent their annoyance or anger in the immediate aftermath of a poor performance. Maybe some people didn't think it was a bad performance, which is their opinion, maybe some did think it was a bad performance and maybe some couldn't give a shit. That's the beauty of this forum, you can say what you like, as is your entitlement.
I am not aware of any previous posts by jfancelt and to be honest couldn't be arsed trawling through old posts to see. But I will always stand up for someone who is being spoken down to. It's just in my dna. No one in this world is better than anyone else in my view. And that will never change.
Incidentally, I enjoy reading your posts and have always been intrigued as to how you started supporting Celtic?

Looking at game I thought we were ok all of our team were pressing high. All defenders,midfield, we're in their faces. Just did not work. I do not blame our team. Maybe bad managerial decisions.?

Thank God for the Ignore button
The amount of pish that newbies come on and spout is unreal

Maybe that’s why no cunt posts on here. As soon as someone posts something that someone doesn’t agree with they get castigated. Never more than 20 out of an alleged 2,000 posters. It’s like a Fucking clique in here. Let the guy have his view. Even if you don’t agree with ffs!

He can have his view all day and all night, for all anyone cares, but when a schmuck starts insulting people, he can get on his fucking horse and ride off.

There’s 12 members on here. Does that bit tell you something is far Fucking wrong with the reception people get on here? 50 lurkers.

Last edited:
Jfan, for the 2nd time, I am not questioning your Celtic support. I'm also not getting into a pissing competition with you. Congratulations and well done on your continued support for Celtic. I stand by my point though...your the most negative supporter I know. There is a lot of moody Celtic fans on here. I've had more than my fair share of moans about Celtic...they are there for everyone to see but the only time you come on is to have a go..players. manager. Board. Fans. Everyone's had from you. I don't think you have had anything good to say about Celtic. I'll continue to have my opinion on you being a negative CELTIC fan everytime you come on and have a negative view on Celtic. That's the point in the noise. Views. Agreements. Disagreements....and 1 day...if it ever happens, I will give you a 'like' if you ever say anything I agree with.
Now I fully understand you couldn't give a shit if I give you a 'like' or not but my point is I'm not questioning your support. Maybe you should though. Celtic only seem to make you miserable. Or at least that's how it comes across because, like I said before, you never come on with anything positive.
HH ?
Sorry Lubo but your last biblical effort is full of double negatives. Just take a read and see how many you can find? I’ll give you the first: your not getting in a pissing competition? But you biblical effort shows you are? Find the rest!

He can have his view all day and all night, for all anyone cares, but when a schmuck starts insulting people, he can get on his fucking horse and ride off.
Your right when a Schmuck starts insulting (look at what I said then look at the dictionary for the word insult) what is a f’n horse?

Back