Celtic v Aberdeen

Al these football geniuses eh ?
First sentence critizes Lenny's teamsheet
Second his managerial skills
Third, mentions the HUNS...THAT'S PLENTY !!
They should sit down with Lenny and give him the wisdom of their football experience
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
We are all entitled to our opinions are we not? Whether in fact they are wright or wrong. Football experience you say, I thing I might surprise you!

Thank God for the Ignore button
The amount of pish that newbies come on and spout is unreal
Very condescending remark bigman "newbies". We're always looking for new members on here, but comments like that aren't very inviting. It'd be a shame for you to block him just because of his opinion on Neil Lennon. A bit harsh.
After all if we all agreed it would be a very boring world!

Very condescending remark bigman "newbies". We're always looking for new members on here, but comments like that aren't very inviting.

That's true, Deadner, but let's roll the tape and see what happened after this unarguably poorly played game, shall we? 39-post JFanCelt, who is indeed entitled to his opinion, voices it. Based in anything but reason or logic, let alone reality, we get this:

Wrong Team selection, Wrong Manager. Lennon is experimenting and I just don’t know why? Brutal watch today!

I respond with a logical, reasoned and philosophical reply:

And yet we lose no ground in the standings. Pretty amazing, huh?

Rather than offering reasoned and rational debate in disagreement, we get this:

If you want mediocrity watch Sevco.

To be honest, I laughed, as I do when anyone displays an infantile response. There's no need to be an insulting prat here, even if you're disapponted in Celtic's play. Especially if you only come in and comment 39 times in the span of five months with your, ahem, "opinion."

Back to the topic at hand: My guess is that Lenny was playing mad scientist today and experimenting with a lineup that, no other word for it, failed. Miserably.

That's true, Deadner, but let's roll the tape and see what happened after this unarguably poorly played game, shall we? 39-post JFanCelt, who is indeed entitled to his opinion, voices it. Based in anything but reason or logic, let alone reality, we get this:

I respond with a logical, reasoned and philosophical reply:

Rather than offering reasoned and rational debate in disagreement, we get this:

To be honest, I laughed, as I do when anyone displays an infantile response. There's no need to be an insulting prat here, even if you're disapponted in Celtic's play. Especially if you only come in and comment 39 times in the span of five months with your, ahem, "opinion."

Back to the topic at hand: My guess is that Lenny was playing mad scientist today and experimenting with a lineup that, no other word for it, failed. Miserably.
100% record undeafed at home, so I guess if you are not going to win make sure you do not get beat, Aberdeen were good for their draw, even the Jolly Rodger got caught out before St Mirren 0 0, Livi 0 0 and Motherwell 1 1 and having been beaten by , Hearts Hibs and Killie , give the guy a break. So far he is undeafeated in three.

Back