Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

The thing aboot learning is you make changes everycunt oan here knows Ntcham with that midfield doesn’t work but Lenny keeps putting oot the same pish
Really hope I am wrong but have a bad feeling that we’re in furra pumping now ready for the same crap oan Sunday and that’s the one that matters arrrggghhh

HH 😞

That implies same midfield🙁
Ajeti and Griff up front, just seen team, Welsh keeps place, that's fine the lad needs to be tested at another level. Karamoka on bench, again a good thing to include the Bhoy in the squad. Lets go out and give the performance we, the fans deserve. Win, loose or draw the team playing as one, high tempo and willingnes to win is what we need to see. Desire, desire, desire that' what counts.

The one good thing that could have come from Saturday was lenny would see that those 3 can't play together in midfield. This has made Saturdays result even worse for me....fucking hell lenny!!! My hun mates were celebrating when those 3 walked out for the second half!!!!!

Ajeti and Griff up front, just seen team, Welsh keeps place, that's fine the lad needs to be tested at another level. Karamoka on bench, again a good thing to include the Bhoy in the squad. Lets go out and give the performance we, the fans deserve. Win, loose or draw the team playing as one, high tempo and willingnes to win is what we need to see. Desire, desire, desire that' what counts.

High tempo 🤣🤣🤣 good one nick!!!

This is getting ridiculous. I used to love Ntcham but he so rarely performs for us in big games. This Broony/Ntcham pairing has been a failure in far too many matches so why can't Lennon see this is a major contributor to so many of our poor performances. 🙁 It is a massive gamble for him so if it goes so badly for him again then there may well be dire consequences.

I usually do the same, but tonight, for the first time since primary 7, I am watching a game sober.

This is a bad thing to say, I know it is, but I used to get excited whenever celtic played. I'd be buzzing at work just looking forward to the evening. Now I'm dreading. It ruins my day, and I dread the next day aswell!! Biggest season of my life and I'm hating it...

Back