Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Great to see that Finally Lenny is giving the young Bhoys a chance to show what they can do.
Young Bhoy Welsh will have learned a wee bit from Saturday but tonight could be his biggest learning curve,the same for young Dembelle,I am thinking Lenny has made up his mind if it is possible he will bring on Dembelle,,he certainly does not need bench experience..

HH

Great to see that Finally Lenny is giving the young Bhoys a chance to show what they can do.
Young Bhoy Welsh will have learned a wee bit from Saturday but tonight could be his biggest learning curve,the same for young Dembelle,I am thinking Lenny has made up his mind if it is possible he will bring on Dembelle,,he certainly does not need bench experience..

HH
Dembele, Henderson and Hazard are there to fill up the bench, no chance any of them will play. The six missing players means we can only use home grown under 21s to make up the numbers.

HH
Hope young Welsh has a good game, look at the careers of Ralston and Hendry after they were thrown in at the deep end.

Back